• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rich Folks Wear Rep Watches to Fool The Criminals in Los Angeles

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Reactions: theREALgoat and H S

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
Good article. I had a feeling this was happening. I would likely do the same if I was in that income bracket, as it is, I just tell people my rep is a fake. That avoids robberies too.

I wonder what a $3,000 replica looks like? Now I want one.

Reactions: theREALgoat

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Good article. I had a feeling this was happening. I would likely do the same if I was in that income bracket, as it is, I just tell people my rep is a fake. That avoids robberies too.

I wonder what a $3,000 replica looks like? Now I want one.

He is ordering them from td list ;) vsf cf and noob and selling with 2000-3000$ price tag

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Article said these were reps of $100,000 gen Rolexes. He must adding bling to them.

Reactions: 40mm

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
What if they are actually Noob in disguise ?

Most likely noob or VSF. If blinged out a very bad bezel and dial.

What is sad the person who ii is stolen from has the gen and is wearing the rep when it is stolen and reports it to the insurance company their gen was stolen and the insurance company pays for the gen as the chance of catching the thief is slim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

PQW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/7/20
United States
“This guy will take a $200,000 Rolex and copy it, using stainless steel and other metals, so it looks like the original but costs maybe $2,000 to $3,000 per watch,”

A gross overestimation on cost, even a "blinged out" Rolex does not go for six figures, never seen one sell for that amount anywhere. Apart from maybe a rare collectors edition Daytona at auction..

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
I think they may have added zeros to both numbers just to make absolutely sure the normal people reading it think of themselves as different. I.e. so they don’t have to feel like they are working in a cheap person’s field.

Reactions: PQW

kettlekid007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/10/21
This is the case in London also

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Freoguitar

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
This is the case in London also

Sent from the RWI App

For good measure. I’ve had two reps stolen at knifepoint one in Knightsbridge the other in Wembley after an England game. Very brazen on both occasions and obviously handed over without objection. My gens live in the safe which is a shame but necessary