• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner No Date VSF 114060

nnt33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/15
Forgot to mention, the bracelet needs a bit of lubricant, it’s squeeky but easy fix.
I’m just noting any obvious flaws, at the end of the day it’s a rep, a great one though.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
UPDATE: Mine arrived today and seems to me to not bloody matter whether it’s pre raid/post raid, conspiratorially made of up spare parts…. Because it looks phenomenal to me!

Winds like butter, Rehaut alignment looks superb, bezel is not too sharp/feels very good and sings when you turn it.. all the common criticisms of VSF seem absent on mine so I am very well pleased!

12.5mm thick, 40.2mm wide, 48mm high, 20mm lugs, 154 grams with bracelet… which I think is VERY close.

VSF always including the extra accoutrement with the watch to make it look Gen? Haha.
621284706f72bdc09ed7ab4870389319.jpg

Bottom line? HAPPY CUSTOMER
Thanks to jtimewatch for a great experience as always!

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
UPDATE: Mine arrived today and seems to me to not bloody matter whether it’s pre raid/post raid, conspiratorially made of up spare parts…. Because it looks phenomenal to me!

Winds like butter, Rehaut alignment looks superb, bezel is not too sharp/feels very good and sings when you turn it.. all the common criticisms of VSF seem absent on mine so I am very well pleased!

12.5mm thick, 40.2mm wide, 48mm high, 20mm lugs, 154 grams with bracelet… which I think is VERY close.

VSF always including the extra accoutrement with the watch to make it look Gen? Haha.
621284706f72bdc09ed7ab4870389319.jpg

Bottom line? HAPPY CUSTOMER
Thanks to jtimewatch for a great experience as always!

can you take more photos? thank you

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Someone checked if lug engraving is correct as 114060 instead of 116610?

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
Yes, all are happy nowadays that very nice Rolex reps are flying off the shelves and landing in the laps of many members here. Me included.
All I have is accepted pictures as of now. But I am very pleased with Mr. Clean

krubs

28/6/17
This came in today :)

Bracelet is definitely not great quality and is a bit squeaky.

Opened up

Reactions: nnt33

nnt33

27/9/15
This came in today :)

Bracelet is definitely not great quality and is a bit squeaky.

Opened up

Nice!

What is everyone doing with the squeaky bracelets?
I know this has probably been mentioned many times but I just want to see what and how everyone else is treating the squeeky bracelet links.

For me, I don’t like WD40 on my wrist lol, so I’m just spraying cologne around the links. Leave it for a bit and clean it off. Do it again a few times to ensure it soaks through most of it.
My personal touch to it :)

nnt33

27/9/15
Yeah definitely rinsing it.
What would you do to get rid of the squeeky links? Besides WD40 that is.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
for bracelets i put the bracelet in a ziploc bag, squeeze hand soap inside and a bit of warm water then move it around and let it sit for a few minutes.. then rinse with water

comes out smelling great, no squeak and smooth as butter hah

carroll_llc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/1/22

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
Nice!

What is everyone doing with the squeaky bracelets?
I know this has probably been mentioned many times but I just want to see what and how everyone else is treating the squeeky bracelet links.

For me, I don’t like WD40 on my wrist lol, so I’m just spraying cologne around the links. Leave it for a bit and clean it off. Do it again a few times to ensure it soaks through most of it.
My personal touch to it :)

The watchmaker in my city suggests to put some vaseline (yeah, also the Durex one is ok :cool:). It also cannot be bad for the skin

Reactions: Matteo1989

krubs

28/6/17
what do you think? can you give us an general opinion? thank you

Aesthetically it's nice. Couple problems though
It's not keeping great time so far. Will continue to monitor.
The glidelock on the clasp is absolutely horrible. I've never had an issue with a glidelock clasp on reps until now.