• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner No Date VSF 114060

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
hello everyone .. is the Submariner no data 114060 VSF available again? do you have any news? Thanks

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
They have begun production again. Some TDs should be releasing them shortly

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Question is, is that real VSF or just mix of some left overs and some other parts. Not to mention QC.

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
Thats rumours from Reddit. There is “pre raid” and “post raid” era and I just dont like how that sounds in the first place. But hey thats just me.

have you had the opportunity to evaluate some QC pre raid vs post raid?

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I should get QC's tomorrow. It should be fine I can't imagine TD's or VSF selling something that isn't up to par with their previous releases

Reactions: Cadows

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
I should get QC's tomorrow. It should be fine I can't imagine TD's or VSF selling something that isn't up to par with their previous releases

can you let me know as soon as you have news?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

I really hope you will get the real deal bro. If VSF isnt lost for good that would really be awesome.

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I really hope you will get the real deal bro. If VSF isnt lost for good that would really be awesome.

Thanks bro! It should be quite obvious from the QC if it's actually VSF or not. Although, the TD's here wouldn't sell anything else than they advertise it to be so it really should be fine :)

Reactions: Cadows

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

VSF is back according to TD’s but slowly building up stock. There’s no reason to think our TD’s would sow disinformation on any topic. Therefore, it is safe to assume these are VSF watches and more and more will become available as VSF ramps production back up.

I’m ordering one from Li and when I have in hand, will be happy to post pics. Judging on current delivery lags though this could be be five weeks away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18

How long did it take from your payment to receiving the qc?

Last edited: