• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release ZF datejust

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I think a lot of people just prefer to wear something out of the box without spending 2k on a franken. I think if zf nails this release out of the box, a lot more people will prefer this over the clean option. I think it will be a good one.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Datewheel looks like ARF, in other words a little bit on the fat side

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Wondering why no TD listed the new ZFs. Sead already has all three (white, black & blue roman dial) in his UK stock.

jPlYrR.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: diamant

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I like this watch, gonna try the white version of it on jubelee.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
I was going to try a Datejust from Sead, as you guys probably know he actually has the arf, the clean (at least he did a couple of days ago) and this new zf. The arf and zf both 2824 and the clean is 3235, I’m an ootb wearer apart from service if feel required. My question is does anyone have in hand experience of these models? I have quite a few arf and would have gone straight for that but the zf seems very reasonable. Tend to go for the ARF’s as like a good bracelet.

Reactions: JNSD

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Rocket14 Between those three, I'd go for Clean if you don't mind paying a little more.

Thanks for the advice, I have a few Clean subs and been impressed with them. I was intrigued by the $399 price point of the zf which is $120 less than the clean. I wasn’t sure if the $399 was to pinch a bit of market share or whether the zf is an inferior product. In the interest of the forum I should really buy them all and do a comparison….

Reactions: JNSD

thopie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/18
next to mars!
I‘m not sure about the bezel. Looks a bit to „large“ for me, like Clean V1 Bezel.

Last edited:

Sonne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/21
Germany
Unfortunately, I still can't find a review about the ZF Datejust.
Or a comparison with other 2824 reps from ARF, GMF would be interesting. Or am I just too stupid to search? :ashame:
In the meantime, blue with sticks is also available. That would be my favorite.

Mbizzi

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Hi Guys, which trusted dealers sell ARF datejust 36mm?
Thank you