Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New release ZF datejust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New release ZF datejust

    ZF brings a datejust too, i have not more info at the moment only a picture, hope they are good as well


    #2
    let the battle of the Datejust begin hopefully they can match VSF finish and beat Clean

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by exacten View Post
      let the battle of the Datejust begin hopefully they can match VSF finish and beat Clean
      I hope so too

      Comment


        #4
        Was hoping for ZF or CF to bring good day-dates.
        Think ZF will have better crystal and thats it. CF is very good ootb imo

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by diamant View Post
          Was hoping for ZF or CF to bring good day-dates.
          Think ZF will have better crystal and thats it. CF is very good ootb imo
          Hope so too. DD has a different case than DJ, so they gotta feel like making them will be worth it. Fingers crossed.

          Comment


            #6
            Only these dials?

            Comment


              #7
              ZF vs CF. Sure sound like the battle of the bastards

              Comment


                #8
                Wasn't that announced ages ago by kobe?

                Comment


                  #9
                  "restore the feel of the ZF exclusive custom stable version of the 2824 movement, stable function, accurate timekeeping!" that's the information zf released with that photo. Sadly they won't use the vr3235 and use a 2824 instead but hopefully they will change that

                  Comment


                    #10
                    "restore the feel of the ZF exclusive custom stable version of the 2824 movement, stable function, accurate timekeeping!" that's the information zf released with that photo. Sadly they won't use the vr3235 and use a 2824 instead but hopefully they will change that

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
                      "restore the feel of the ZF exclusive custom stable version of the 2824 movement, stable function, accurate timekeeping!" that's the information zf released with that photo. Sadly they won't use the vr3235 and use a 2824 instead but hopefully they will change that
                      Good info mate, would actually prefer the 2824 instead of 3235 clone movements. Since they have the same time setting as genuine, and stable.
                      Last edited by diamant; 20-12-21, 09:58.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Good news but, meh, those are boring dials.
                        Wanted: 2824 movement. PM me.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
                          Good news but, meh, those are boring dials.
                          That just for announcing they releasing the datejustz they will release a ton of dials and they also planning to release a dj36 in the future.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

                            That just for announcing they releasing the datejustz they will release a ton of dials and they also planning to release a dj36 in the future.
                            Let's hope it works out this time, not sure why this model was delayed for almost two years at ZF.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Akilles View Post
                              ZF vs CF. Sure sound like the battle of the bastards
                              Lol yeah

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X