• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116500 Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I was waiting to buy the white 116520 but if that’s it then forget it. Those subdials are worse than the black version or at least visually they are!! I’ll keep my money thanks! Bring on V2.

Clean always show promise but fail on the finer details that make all the difference to the product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Can someone clarify... Is that the real CF 116520 white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
if indeed there will be a homogeneous discontent on the part of the buyers, I think that clean, perhaps thanks to the negative feedback reported by the tds, can arrive with a v2 sooner than expected.
but that will depend a lot on how many TDs reject this daytona

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
I agree. I cancelled my order today. I want a thinner dial. Though ht the white would be spot on but unfortunately not...

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
if indeed there will be a homogeneous discontent on the part of the buyers, I think that clean, perhaps thanks to the negative feedback reported by the tds, can arrive with a v2 sooner than expected.
but that will depend a lot on how many TDs reject this daytona

The ever repeating debate: we on this forum represent an infinitesimal part of factories end customers. Even the total purchases of all our TDs represent only a small part of the factories business. And except us here and a couple other forums, no one is going to even be aware of that flaw so it will definitely not prevent CF from selling their Daytonas, just less to us. Now they tend to listen to feedback so hopefully when their dial batch is exhausted they may try to improve this, but there is absolutely no certainty. So if you like the watch just buy it, maybe put an ARF dial in it if you want because there's no way of knowing when or if these subdials will ever be fixed, and even if they do whether the case by then will not be introducing new flaws

Reactions: Audemars Figuet

mdal86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/10
I have to say I got the clean dial before the clean watch came
Out. I know it has slightly ticker sub files but it’s really not noticeable on the wrist or unless your looks at pic side by side in drawing lines that being said I’m sending this out for a full 4130 movement upgraded and installing gen xtal and gen pushers. Enjoy your reps guys we are miles away from what reps were. We are all on the hunt for tbe perfect rep but truth is there will
Never be we will always find a flaw
58739acf3a3a3a60ca12c1bae58cd705.jpg

mdal86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/10
English buddy please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since I myself am Italian he is referring to the bezel font saying it is very thick and the engraving seem deep