• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116500 Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

Rubiss

19/9/21
Omg man

You dont understand the rules and you cannot even take a joke.

You cannot just go shopping around! Please go READ THE RULES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm sorry i'm new i'm a little lost on the forum excuse me if i did something wrong

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
i'm sorry i'm new i'm a little lost on the forum excuse me if i did something wrong

PM me ill explain to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DD60

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Rubiss - Time to walk away and stop thread crapping from one thread to another.
You've been advised on several occasions by members and moderators to read the rules and learn how things work here before making any more posts. You are only allowing your emotions to get the best of and you are making matters worse for yourself.
Learn to take some constructive criticism and a bit of tough love and allow yourself to grow from the experience. We all make mistakes, We've all been the new guy and we've all taken a bit of good natured ribbing from the guys that have been around for awhile.
If these guys didn't want you around, they wouldn't even be talking to you..

Let this thread return to it's original topic.

This ends here and now.

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Hi guys, anyone knows if the bracelet has the easylink adjustment?

AliyevTulyakbay

Horology Curious
13/12/21
Hi guys, anyone knows if the bracelet has the easylink adjustment?

Hi there. I've just received my CF daytona, and was expecting glidelock. Turns out Daytonas don't have it, but instead 'easy link' adjustment'. So yes, it has. There's a total of three 'placement' for it.

Reactions: Fab87pz

AliyevTulyakbay

Horology Curious
13/12/21
Hi all! I've just received my Clean Factory white 116500. Earlier on I was going to share QC pictures but quickly learnt that I shouldn't. Phew, was about to commit a newbie mistake!
Anyway, here it is, still in it's wrapping.
I can't wait to put on a white strap but JTIME doesn't have it. Those things are pretty costly huh. :eek:hmy:

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
Hi all! I've just received my Clean Factory white 116500. Earlier on I was going to share QC pictures but quickly learnt that I shouldn't. Phew, was about to commit a newbie mistake!
Anyway, here it is, still in it's wrapping.
I can't wait to put on a white strap but JTIME doesn't have it. Those things are pretty costly huh. :eek:hmy:

For another strap or oyster flex, you can ask at your TD (jtime) or look other , Trusty have many strap on his website

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Clean factory bezel looks better than the genuine one…:eek:
Just payd for this one :cool:
soon pictures and reviews
jXS2R3.jpg

Oooh, interesting :sFun_mischieviousbi

I may be mistaken, but this perhaps the first panda 116520 QC pic we've seen? If I'm wrong, slaps for me, I'll go searching.

Would you be so kind as to share all the QC pics you received, if you've approved that is?

But prepare for them to be analysed to death ;)

Last edited:

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
Clean factory bezel looks better than the genuine one…:eek:
Just payd for this one :cool:
soon pictures and reviews
jXS2R3.jpg

OK... after seeing this the only question which remain for me at this point:

Do i need to shave my ARF dial to get into the CF like it was needed on the Noob?

Last edited:
Reactions: Audemars Figuet

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
OK... after seeing this the only question which remain for me at this point:

Do i need to shave my ARF dial to get into the CF like it was needed on the Noob?

Since the inner case dimensions is made for the same clone movement as the Noob, im 99.9% sure that, yes, you do :)