• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Got mine too and it looks great!
C5CDB9E4-5CC7-41B1-8226-AF277036471A3ed37a42efc5cf62.jpg

daytona4130

16/11/20
i compared it with a gen, i take out the dial from the case and i can say the clean is slightly but really slightly blueish... the main problem is the crystal that have a antireflective coating, i remove the coating and now i can say they are really near in color temp, is much more visible the differences in the font and the quality of hands

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
i compared it with a gen, i take out the dial from the case and i can say the clean is slightly but really slightly blueish... the main problem is the crystal that have a antireflective coating, i remove the coating and now i can say they are really near in color temp, is much more visible the differences in the font and the quality of hands

Have you done the same with BTF?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

gen vs clean, both of them dont have ar coating

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Got mine too and it looks great!
C5CDB9E4-5CC7-41B1-8226-AF277036471A3ed37a42efc5cf62.jpg

Wow! Looks great. The insert seems brighter and/or thicker numbers. Was bezel updated for v2? Or was it just the slight dial changes and crown?

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Just received my QC pics today and something seems off to me but I'm not quite sure what. The Rolex "O" looks perfect IMHO, but I think maybe the subdials are tad thick? Advice from the daytona experts is desperately needed!

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Just received my QC pics today and something seems off to me but I'm not quite sure what. The Rolex "O" looks perfect IMHO, but I think maybe the subdials are tad thick? Advice from the daytona experts is desperately needed!

Oh man, this is not the last batch.....this is the DAYTQNA from Qfactory, V1 probably.....a very good one, green light for me!!!!

nautilus293

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/22
EU
does anybody know if the subdials on the 116520 with white dial are updated now?

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Will be SUPER INTERESTED to read what the experts on here think of this one?
With this watch, I suggest you don't really worry about the little details, it comes down to 3 things :
  1. Do you have a lifestyle where you can afford a 500k watch? If not, people looking at it will already know it's fake
  2. The diamond setting, clarity, color of all of these watches will never even come close to gen, so just enjoy it for what it is.
  3. If you like it, buy it. Don't worry too much about the other things.
I mean, already, just look at the color transition of the bezel from blue to green, it's blue then suddenly transitions to green, where gen is a softer transition. You can also already tell the gems are not as deep of a color as real. But just enjoy it for what it is.

A really nice replica with, custom set diamond bezel Rainbow Daytona can already run you 5k+

Reactions: Lariram and mmaggi

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
With this watch, I suggest you don't really worry about the little details, it comes down to 3 things :
  1. Do you have a lifestyle where you can afford a 500k watch? If not, people looking at it will already know it's fake
  2. The diamond setting, clarity, color of all of these watches will never even come close to gen, so just enjoy it for what it is.
  3. If you like it, buy it. Don't worry too much about the other things.
I mean, already, just look at the color transition of the bezel from blue to green, it's blue then suddenly transitions to green, where gen is a softer transition. You can also already tell the gems are not as deep of a color as real. But just enjoy it for what it is.

A really nice replica with, custom set diamond bezel Rainbow Daytona can already run you 5k+
Hmm? THANK YOU very much for your observations - the one thing that would REALLY worry me would be the overall weight, so I was thinking a tungsten bracelet and clasp and a tungsten case back and then have it all white gold plated? I know this will bump the overall price up considerably BUT I think it will get a lot more closer with the weight "almost" right. Thanks again, Ed

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Hmm? THANK YOU very much for your observations - the one thing that would REALLY worry me would be the overall weight, so I was thinking a tungsten bracelet and clasp and a tungsten case back and then have it all white gold plated? I know this will bump the overall price up considerably BUT I think it will get a lot more closer with the weight "almost" right. Thanks again, Ed
You can do this, yes. But you would still need to get a base watch, dial, movement, etc.

But ...

Tungsten Daytona cases are quite new, the details such as rehaut and engravings aren't there yet.

Additionally setting gems into a tungsten case... well I haven't seen this around, I don't know any modders or seen anything like this. I suspect it's hard-impossible to do at a good quality. Tungsten is extremely difficult to work, so gem setting would be a pain in the ass.

I would rather put the money into a good rainbow bezel and dial, but each to their own.

I would suggest you go for a non diamond watch if you want a tungsten build.

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Thanks again, but I wasn't going to use a tungsten case or dial - yes the weight will be less but, like you say, to put the stones into tungsten? Well, let's just say the modders on here aren't up to that just yet.