• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
yes my friend is a watch seller in china he has a very good relationship with cf and the other factories, he is the one who sends me my watches, and i repeat learn to read i mentioned it several times that my friend had ties to cf, not me

Send your friend your qc pics….Look up “deluded” in your English dictionary.

Rubiss

19/9/21
You've had final warnings from 2 different moderators telling you to stop your shit and half a day later you're still arguing with half of the members here and lecturing people.

Who do YOU think you are???
​​
I'm so waiting for QueTip or another moderator to get rid of you, really

you find that normal every time I ask a question you come to criticize me? this is normal because bad people like you have started a controversy about me and a lot of brainless people endorse this kind of persistence against me, I did absolutely nothing wrong this time it's you who come to break my balls by putting me down

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
go to sleep it's late you must be tired instead of talking bullshit

you find that normal every time I ask a question you come to criticize me? this is normal because bad people like you have started a controversy about me and a lot of brainless people endorse this kind of persistence against me, I did absolutely nothing wrong this time it's you who come to break my balls by putting me down

Hey man how about sticking to the topic and shutting up for a while now?

Honestly man, it’s annoying af.

This nonsensical crap is completely covering up any useful posts here.
I really would prefer not having to go through several pages to find reasonable information on what this thread actually was and still is about.

Write him a DM or start a diary or what ever, I don’t care.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Rubiss

19/9/21

I really would prefer not having to go through several pages to find reasonable information on what this thread actually was and still is about.

ce n'est pas à moi qu'il faut dire ça ,c'est aux personnes qui viennent me casser les couille à chaque fois que je poste une question,on appel ça le mépris d'autrui

Rubiss

19/9/21

It's not to me that you have to say that, it's to the people who come to break my balls every time I post a question, we call that contempt of others

DR D

Horology Curious
7/6/21
ce n'est pas à moi qu'il faut dire ça ,c'est aux personnes qui viennent me casser les couille à chaque fois que je poste une question,on appel ça le mépris d'autrui

And you're saying that you're smart, look at the amount of spelling mistakes you made LOL. I'm french too and I can certainly tell you all that this man is a huge troll / fraud.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Who are you to put me down in this way?

Who are you to blatantly ignore what staff tells you several times?

I can tell you- a proper grade A twat. Enjoy your vacation.

Reactions: Tobel and DR D

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I don't know if this was amusing, stupid or sad ..... probably a bit of all three ....

Reactions: Elno38

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah Rubiss is a total jackass, was pulling the same asinine shit on another thread

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Customer’s watch, came DOA. Not so much attention while assembling from Clean.
I heard of a few other guys with loose screws so this seems to be a reoccurring issue.
5fd65ce22c4f07f84deacf09d61bfa21.jpg

Last edited:

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
I heard of a few other guys with loose screws so this seems to be a reoccurring issue.
5fd65ce22c4f07f84deacf09d61bfa21.jpg

Nice picture mate!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

I ordered 2 Daytonas from Clean.
One had 1 scew loose of movement, and second screw of movement holder BROKE and was flying around.
Lucky him it got stuck between pusher and movement, so not like your customer:/ Could you repair that watch?

Clean Quality Control seems shitty at the moment.....

Dayton

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/20
Singapore

Here you go! Please excuse the poor lighting and shadows. It’s too warm outside for natural light photos.

You might be able to tell the difference in whiteness of dial in the photo with CF and Gen side by side.

I really can’t tell if CF or Noob have more gen like pushers. Need expert opinion from you guys.

Enjoy

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Here you go! Please excuse the poor lighting and shadows. It’s too warm outside for natural light photos.

You might be able to tell the difference in whiteness of dial in the photo with CF and Gen side by side.

I really can’t tell if CF or Noob have more gen like pushers. Need expert opinion from you guys.

Enjoy

Thank you for your contribution!

CF pushers' shape looks more genlike, finishing is better in the knurled part, the edges are way less sharp than the noob ones and therefore more genlike.

Now, the position of the CF pushers is weird, definitely different from gen. The position looks more genlike in the noob.

It's as if they don't screw in as much as the gen pushers, or maybe it's just an effect because they are angled differently than the genuine one, the angle looks more open. Kinda reminds me of the differently angled 7750 pushers, but of course in a much less marked way.

Moreover, the inner cylinder part of the pusher looks brushed in the genuine one, while polished in both the CF and the Noob.

Noob's crown looks better shaped but less finished.

Again, thanks for your input!

Last edited: