• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
but again will never be close or give you the satisfaction of a gen specs, quality and attention to details

No one is expecting that, and until now it doesn't seem good for the price at all, see the other thread, QC seems non existent and a guy received one with random screws swimming in the movement and a wrongly set minute hand (the minute hand must have moved because of a hit during transit btw).

And i'm not mentioning the asymmetrical minute markers at 30. At least noob didn't have the audacity to show that as a first sample lmao.

You would expect to "to take them to the next level at our own effort and extra cost" at the 300-400 price point, but not at double that price.

It's unacceptable to release something "that" flawed for 800$ and expect people to buy it just because "it's a good base if you want to franken it and spend 3k more on it" lol

Hopefully the white dial one will be better! :p

Last edited:

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
No one is expecting that, and until now it doesn't seem good for the price at all, see the other thread, QC seems non existent and a guy received one with random screws swimming in the movement and a wrongly set minute hand.

And i'm not mentioning the asymmetrical minute markers at 30. At least noob didn't have the audacity to show that as a first sample lmao.

You would expect to "to take them to the next level at our own effort and extra cost" at the 300-400 price point, but not at double that price.

It's unacceptable to release something "that" flawed for 800$ and expect people to buy it just because "it's a good base if you want to franken it and spend 3k more on it" lol

Hopefully the white dial one will be better! :p

after what happened and the scams in the world due to the too high quality of the noob v4, you can't argue about a product back on the market that we were getting used to not having anymore. up until two months ago, people were buying noobs for 1500 euros. so if you buy it at 700 euros and it has some defects, system it because we are talking about non-gen replicas. as I see it, the white 116500 LN is worth 700 usd even without movement. incredible aesthetic work has been done.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
people were buying noobs for 1500 euros.

Well, people are known to make bad economic decisions, and even if people decided to pay 1.5k for it doesn't mean that it was worth it, the price increase was given by scarcity and artificial stock manipulation, not by a significant increase in quality (since it was just all old stock)

it has some defects,

Lol it's not "some defects", idk if you noticed, but there is a missing (or extra) minute tick at 30, it's a very major visual mistake, it makes the watch asymmetrical, it's not some BS font or rehaut alignment issue.
Hopefully is just a "sample" picture and the new 116520s will be better, especially the white dial ones.

as I see it, the white 116500 LN is worth 700 usd

Never mentioned the 116500 in the last posts, I always referred to the 116520.
The white dial 116500 looks great, that surely is worth 700$ (even if the TDs sell it for around 800). The black dial 116500 looks like garbage imo, the subdials are too thick so it's not buyable unless you wanna go the extreme franken way.

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Well, people are known to make bad economic decisions, and even if people decided to pay 1.5k for it doesn't mean that it was worth it, the price increase was given by scarcity and artificial stock manipulation, not by a significant increase in quality (since it was just all old stock)

Lol it's not "some defects", idk if you noticed, but there is a missing (or extra) minute tick at 30, it's a very major visual mistake, it makes the watch asymmetrical, it's not some BS font or rehaut alignment issue.
Hopefully is just a "sample" picture and the new 116520s will be better, especially the white dial ones.

Never mentioned the 116500 in the last posts, I always referred to the 116520.
The white dial 116500 looks great, that surely is worth 700$ (even if the TDs sell it for around 800). The black dial 116500 looks like garbage imo, the subdials are too thick so it's not buyable unless you wanna go the extreme franken way.

is it so hard to understand that they are purposely intentional mistakes? it is very clear and it has been said several times that the 4130 clean movements are not assembled by the manufacturer but are assembled by the factory, so the performance may not be at the level of noob. have you forgotten the wrong writing of the 116520 noob? have you forgotten the iron shape of the v2 speakers? have you forgotten the small and thin donuts of the counters of the noob v3 and the big and stocky donuts of the counters of the noob v2.2? and even if I remember correctly they cost 680 usd at the time and the overall quality was very far from that. remember people used to spend money on buying arf dials to put in noob crates, but were forced to shave the dial and glue it on? people bought arf and noob and mixed them. 788 usd is a great price despite the flaws. people were crazy about the 116520 arf bezels (which were tall as a manhole cover) while these steel Cf bezels are spectacular. it is a replica, it must be taken as such, perfection is in the gen. complaining about a replica is like complaining about a car that has 280 km / h written on the odometer but barely reaches 200 .. despite you have paid for a 280 km / h car. everything is relative.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
is it so hard to understand that they are purposely intentional mistakes?

You mean a factory/business would release a V1 without a V2-V5 in the pipeline, I'm truly shocked..... (& my sarcasm detector just coincidentally exploded) ;)

What iPhone # are we on again......

I am optimistic about the white 116520 though, ignoring the i150:(

Last edited:

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
You mean a factory/business would release a V1 without a V2-V5 in the pipeline, I'm truly shocked..... (& my sarcasm detector just coincidentally exploded) ;)

What iPhone # are we on again......

I am optimistic about the white 116520 though, ignoring the i150:(

you think that I have ordered and paid 10 days ago a 116520 Clean . I don't care about defects, whatever defects it has, it will certainly be the best daytona ever built, a bit like Steve Jobs said of every Iphone.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Neo_7 and P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
you think that I have ordered and paid 10 days ago a 116520 Clean . I don't care about defects, whatever defects it has, it will certainly be the best daytona ever built, a bit like Steve Jobs said of every Iphone.

giphy.gif

Happy days.

I do enjoy your Supeman Gifs and I look forward to your pics/review of the 116520 :thumbsup:

Reactions: Clarkent

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Happy days.

I do enjoy your Supeman Gifs and I look forward to your pics/review of the 116520 :thumbsup:

generally in this forum there are "photo experts" and generally many times these photo experts hardly ever buy watches. (I'm not talking about you of course) I never post the photos of the QCs that come to me from TD because the TD explicitly requests that they not be disclosed and shared and also the photos, however well they can be done, will never be as accurate as when you have the clock in his hands. so as I have always done, as soon as 116520 arrives in my hands I will be happy to be able to share, as I have always done in the forum, my impressions of the product.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
generally in this forum there are "photo experts" and generally many times these photo experts hardly ever buy watches. (I'm not talking about you of course) I never post the photos of the QCs that come to me from TD because the TD explicitly requests that they not be disclosed and shared and also the photos, however well they can be done, will never be as accurate as when you have the clock in his hands. so as I have always done, as soon as 116520 arrives in my hands I will be happy to be able to share, as I have always done in the forum, my impressions of the product.

Awesome, I look forward to your impressions so :thumbsup:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
is it so hard to understand that they are purposely intentional mistakes? it is very clear and it has been said several times that the 4130 clean movements are not assembled by the manufacturer but are assembled by the factory, so the performance may not be at the level of noob. have you forgotten the wrong writing of the 116520 noob? have you forgotten the iron shape of the v2 speakers? have you forgotten the small and thin donuts of the counters of the noob v3 and the big and stocky donuts of the counters of the noob v2.2? and even if I remember correctly they cost 680 usd at the time and the overall quality was very far from that. remember people used to spend money on buying arf dials to put in noob crates, but were forced to shave the dial and glue it on? people bought arf and noob and mixed them. 788 usd is a great price despite the flaws. people were crazy about the 116520 arf bezels (which were tall as a manhole cover) while these steel Cf bezels are spectacular. it is a replica, it must be taken as such, perfection is in the gen. complaining about a replica is like complaining about a car that has 280 km / h written on the odometer but barely reaches 200 .. despite you have paid for a 280 km / h car. everything is relative.

Well said my friend !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alok87

Known Member
4/12/17
this is my first AAA replica ever...

I have no idea what to look for in QC... can someone please help me

I am also the first person to post the final black one

Last edited:

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU

Well said my friend! ;)

alok87

Known Member
4/12/17
what about the actual movement? does it look okay

I remember seeing a post earlier where the qc on the Noob 4130 was terrible... broken gears, over oiled, no oil....

BaneLoveWatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/22
Think you guys trained your eyes till you could see the differences or problem on the rep watch. After reading and seeing so much threads, I'm still amaze at the reps details.
I have a gen GMT master 2 and compare against some of the rep pics. Can't see any big difference. Looks like I have to understudy the experts here haha.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
what about the actual movement? does it look okay

I remember seeing a post earlier where the qc on the Noob 4130 was terrible... broken gears, over oiled, no oil....

I seriously doubt that someone will help you after all of the help and suggestions that you already ignored and rejected, especially since your QC questions go against the forum rules.

Reactions: Tobel and P..DR..D