• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys

Long time no posting here in the Rolex discussing area.

Many people might already know that Clean Factory is going to release their Daytona with super clone 4130 movement soon later in this month.
And I received many messages and emails asking for info about this too.

Some extra info I would like to share with you guys here about this new Dayona:
1. Dial will their own new made dial.
2. Bezel will be the well-known Clean Factory Daytona bezel (Considering as the best aftermarker rep bezel for Daytona).
3. Case will be their own new made case.
4. Bracelet will be ARF made bracelet.
5. Movement will be the SA4130 super clone movement with all engravings on (Exactly the same movement used in Noob Daytona before).

Starter models will be 116500 black & white and 116520 black & white.
Other more models will keep becoming available likely after CNY holidays in March of 2022.

Meanwhile, I will start to take pre orders of their Daytonas from tomorrow.
Anyone interested in can get in touch with my by email or WhatsApp. (Be careful of impostors prending to be me though).
First batch arriving will be 116500LN White Panda, then 116500LN Black, then 116520s.

One hour ago, I got the actual dial samples of their 116500s.
Here are some pictures as following FYI:

ZKipyo.jpg

ZKizPb.jpg

ZKibHL.jpg

ZKiyK2.jpg

ZKi1kK.jpg

ZKiIYd.jpg

ZKiQDe.jpg

ZKiCcZ.jpg

ZKiUNT.jpg

ZKicaR.jpg

ZKinyA.jpg

ZKi0Pg.jpg

ZKiMLQ.jpg

ZKikKa.jpg

ZKiskf.jpg

ZKixhy.jpg

Wish you guys all the best.

Li from JTime

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Hi guys

Long time no posting here in the Rolex discussing area.

Many people might already know that Clean Factory is going to release their Daytona with super clone 4130 movement soon later in this month.
And I received many messages and emails asking for info about this too.

Some extra info I would like to share with you guys here about this new Dayona:
1. Dial will their own new made dial.
2. Bezel will be the well-known Clean Factory Daytona bezel (Considering as the best aftermarker rep bezel for Daytona).
3. Case will be their own new made case.
4. Bracelet will be ARF made bracelet.
5. Movement will be the SA4130 super clone movement with all engravings on (Exactly the same movement used in Noob Daytona before).

Starter models will be 116500 black & white and 116520 black & white.
Other more models will keep becoming available likely after CNY holidays in March of 2022.

Meanwhile, I will start to take pre orders of their Daytonas from tomorrow.
Anyone interested in can get in touch with my by email or WhatsApp. (Be careful of impostors prending to be me though).
First batch arriving will be 116500LN White Panda, then 116500LN Black, then 116520s.

One hour ago, I got the actual dial samples of their 116500s.
Here are some pictures as following FYI:

Wish you guys all the best.

Li from JTime

Thanks Li, these look really good. A lot of misguided hate towards CF here on the forum but in reality they have made some superb products recently, and their ceramic inserts have been the gold standard for a long time. If the movement in these is up to the quality of the noobs we will have a winner. People easily forget that noob dials, clasps, bracelets were merely average compared to the best around. These have the potential to be the best Daytona yet.

Reactions: Watchfanatic531

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Daaamn that should be something awesome! I am innn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020 and SHB

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Around 720 USD take or add
That's actually a pretty good deal when you consider this Clean Daytona with a stock ARF bracelet will be as good as a fraken Noob v4 (which would require the purchase and install of a CF Bezel and an ARF bracelet). Only time will tell, but I'm probably gonna be a GP on this for no reason other than the lulz.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
This watch looks like gen,showing gen black dial vs black cleAn… hopefully they make case like this

For125

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/21
perfect, could more sharper photos be possible?

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
This watch looks like gen,showing gen black dial vs black cleAn… hopefully they make case like this

Yes dial font and subdial reflection looks to crisp. I hope they get the case and lugs on point.

If this is the case , it is a new era indeed

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Thanks Li, these look really good. A lot of misguided hate towards CF here on the forum but in reality they have made some superb products recently, and their ceramic inserts have been the gold standard for a long time. If the movement in these is up to the quality of the noobs we will have a winner. People easily forget that noob dials, clasps, bracelets were merely average compared to the best around. These have the potential to be the best Daytona yet.

ARF Daytona was miles better than noob but noob had the 4130 movement.

Reactions: Watchfanatic531

hitokill

Horology Curious
4/10/21
Looking good, let’s hope the case is good quality