• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Thanks again, but I wasn't going to use a tungsten case or dial - yes the weight will be less but, like you say, to put the stones into tungsten? Well, let's just say the modders on here aren't up to that just yet.
If you do this, you have to plate everything together (case + bracelet) for the tone to match, but this is feasible. I'm not too sure about the fit of a tungsten bracelet on one of these stock Daytonas,

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Thanks again, but I wasn't going to use a tungsten case or dial - yes the weight will be less but, like you say, to put the stones into tungsten? Well, let's just say the modders on here aren't up to that just yet.
Ok, I misread. Bracelet alone is totally doable.

If you do this, you have to plate everything together (case + bracelet) for the tone to match, but this is feasible.

I'm also not too sure about the fit of a tungsten bracelet on one of these stock Daytonas, One would like to say they're fit but I've seen reps and rep factories, and if either the bracelet or case lug holes are not gen spec then the fit might be tough.

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Ok, I misread. Bracelet alone is totally doable.

If you do this, you have to plate everything together (case + bracelet) for the tone to match, but this is feasible.

I'm also not too sure about the fit of a tungsten bracelet on one of these stock Daytonas, One would like to say they're fit but I've seen reps and rep factories, and if either the bracelet or case lug holes are not gen spec then the fit might be tough.
I will try if the tungsten bracelet fits soon, I would say yes as by the moment I test tungsten caseback does fit.