Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    My V4 with CF dial says hi too lol





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by MFK100 View Post
      My V4 with CF dial says hi too lol





      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Your case haven't asymmetrical lughs bro

      Comment


        Originally posted by MFK100 View Post
        My V4 with CF dial says hi too lol





        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The "DAYTONA" print obviously us a bit darker on yours, your ROLEX O is not as donut like, and overall the finishing of the crown and markers may be a bit better on yours - but that may also be the light.
        overall it is quote unbelievable what we get for a fraction of the $30k that people seem to pay on the grey market

        Comment


          Originally posted by Mark1937 View Post

          Your case haven't asymmetrical lughs bro
          Noob With CF dial bro


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by RiffRalf View Post

            The "DAYTONA" print obviously us a bit darker on yours, your ROLEX O is not as donut like, and overall the finishing of the crown and markers may be a bit better on yours - but that may also be the light.
            overall it is quote unbelievable what we get for a fraction of the $30k that people seem to pay on the grey market
            Exactly , upcoming versions will be more and more closer as well


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              I’m super surprised and glad that CF came up this way.

              I mean when noob gone, people really want daytona with 4130 even quality little less than current noob. If I were CF I would push daytona out with something similar because there was no competitor. Then keep updating a little bit in next versions like what other factories do.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mark1937 View Post

                Your case haven't asymmetrical lughs bro


                This is my V4 and lugs seems asymmetrical to me...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post



                  This is my V4 and lugs seems asymmetrical to me...
                  Where buy band. Me want. Me go buy.

                  ​​​

                  Comment


                    My v1 says hi
                    BUILDS:

                    The Perfect Franken 5711 Nautilus build

                    The Perfect Daytona Parts 2 CF Based

                    The perfect Daytona Part 1 Noob Based


                    Hulk budget franken

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2841 View Post
                      My v1 says hi
                      Nice try bro
                      But you missed the thread haha
                      Last edited by Bobi01; 14-01-22, 19:37.

                      Comment


                        Anyone bought black dial?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by stu00a View Post
                          Anyone bought black dial?
                          Does a Speedmaster count?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post



                            This is my V4 and lugs seems asymmetrical to me...
                            That's all that counts! Same for me, and I am not about to start obsessing of what I can't perceive in the first place!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

                              Nice try bro
                              But you missed the thread haha
                              Always late to the party
                              BUILDS:

                              The Perfect Franken 5711 Nautilus build

                              The Perfect Daytona Parts 2 CF Based

                              The perfect Daytona Part 1 Noob Based


                              Hulk budget franken

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bleedinglottery View Post

                                Where buy band. Me want. Me go buy.

                                ​​​
                                https://it.everestbands.com/collecti...31515876556862

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X