• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
BT panda subdial rings seem extremely glossy also. CF dial is a bit stale in colour but in some light actually looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uhr70

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Dial is not blue but white, depends on the lightnings, sometimes white sometimes blueish sometimes warm white, even on the newer gens dial is sometimes blueish

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
It is indeed not blue at all

in this photo you understand perfectly what I mean. the numbers and the bars that are imprinted in the counters of the CF are too evident, and it is as if they took away that black effect from the counters. They seem too full of writing. Main reason why I'm trying the BTF, besides the blue of the dial of course ...

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
in this photo you understand perfectly what I mean. the numbers and the bars that are imprinted in the counters of the CF are too evident, and it is as if they took away that black effect from the counters. They seem too full of writing. Main reason why I'm trying the BTF, besides the blue of the dial of course ...

Reactions: Mr-O and mmaggi