• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
This looks awesome! It's about time to get a correct overall panda and hopefully a correct 116520!

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I did not expect a price below 750 usd. if the 116520 will live up to the price and to the promises, I will buy it.
currently, however, we do not have any photos of any daytona clean.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I think the price is not that bad at all. Noob daytonas are now ~1200 bucks!
My TD told me that this is going to be one sick daytona. And I trust my TD, haha :D

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Geez very very expensive reps now. $800USD a rep with a movement that might not even last a few months. LOL

Are Noob Daytona's selling for $1200 bucks now? WTF is going on even with reps. Even reps going up in prices now huh? LMFAO

Reactions: Kevstah

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Very promising , hope case , lugs and CGs are on point though!

With CF bezel already installed and ARF bracelet . Gen hands and crystal all you need i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Geez very very expensive reps now. $800USD a rep with a movement that might not even last a few months. LOL

Are Noob Daytona's selling for $1200 bucks now? WTF is going on even with reps. Even reps going up in prices now huh? LMFAO

Noob was 688, and with no ARF Bracelet and a Dial that looked like this mate. So a ARF Bracelet and better Dial fpor 100 Upgrade is ok in my opinion.
And about the movement, at least its no Shanghai Timebomb, this movement is reliable.

Your "LOL" and "LMFAO" makes me think about you. Very childish.

have a good day:)

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Noob was 688, and with no ARF Bracelet and a Dial that looked like this mate. So a ARF Bracelet and better Dial fpor 100 Upgrade is ok in my opinion.
And about the movement, at least its no Shanghai Timebomb, this movement is reliable.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RDRoss

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11

Relax man. I've been around for 10+ years on these forums. I'm an old timer when we all were thinking Noob v3 and v4 were the bees knees of Rolex reps. I already own 3 Noob Daytona's - I was more LOL at someone above mentioning Noob Daytona's were selling at $1200. That is not even allowed on the forum as making a profit is going to get you banned.

Anyway carry on.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Relax man. I've been around for 10+ years on these forums. I'm an old timer when we all were thinking Noob v3 and v4 were the bees knees of Rolex reps. I already own 3 Noob Daytona's - I was more LOL at someone above mentioning Noob Daytona's were selling at $1200. That is not even allowed on the forum as making a profit is going to get you banned.

Anyway carry on.

Bro look at what some TDs are charging for Noob Daytonas now, and it's a crapshoot what you actually get (movement with bad engraving, etc).

j8OsvF.jpg

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...a+noob&x=0&y=0

People are selling M2M at these prices, after providing receipt of payment to a mod I would think.

This new CF Daytona can top the all time best rep Daytona charts if it lives up to the hype.

Last edited:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Bro look at what some TDs are charging for Noob Daytonas now, and it's a crapshoot what you actually get (movement with bad engraving, etc).

j8OsvF.jpg

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...a+noob&x=0&y=0

People are selling M2M at these prices, after providing receipt of payment to a mod I would think.

This new CF Daytona can top the all time best rep Daytona charts if it lives up to the hype.

LOL is the right pic from my diw after raid?

Noob has a good Daytona and we hope that the cf version is much better. The time will see if the movement is good quality or not.

I wait for v2 and hope it goes much better than noob. Noob is a good watch, and I never will sell one although if cf better.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
LOL is the right pic from my diw after raid?

Noob has a good Daytona and we hope that the cf version is much better. The time will see if the movement is good quality or not.

I wait for v2 and hope it goes much better than noob. Noob is a good watch, and I never will sell one although if cf better.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm sure it's mine too bro. The things we do to sport a look...

Your pic was proof of the SA4130 and I bought in knowing what I was getting so it was much appreciated and should be shared.

Last edited: