• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
ARF Daytona was miles better than noob but noob had the 4130 movement.

It is not thread about this discussion but who says arf is better than noob v4? Bracelet on v4 was maybe on par with arf,case not good on arf,dial is too hyped but in my opinion even v4 was better dial than arf…case,sels,bezel everything was better on noob v4
but lets close arf-noob comparison here

GiRA

Turning Moments into Precious Timepieces
1/11/18
Lost
Is there any news or pictures of the 116520?

Not as far as I have seen or most people, but give it 3 or 1 week and we will for sure have some good and hopefully high end Daytona models from CF. :)

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
these are the best dials ever made so far, at least to see these photos. superior even to the dials arf!
not bad really! I am looking forward to 116520

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Anyone who knows what their talking about.... Most ppl swap out the noob bracelet and dial for the ARF. If ARF had the 4130 movement noob Daytona wouldn't sell.

Thank you. Been hearing some absolutely ridiculous claims about the superiority of Noob V4 over ARF in these new threads. General consensus has always been: 4130 movement, ARF Dial, ARF bracelet, and Clean factory bezel. ARF case was better too imo, but unfortunately it couldn’t accept the 4130 movement.

Back on topic, this release looks great. Very excited to see QCs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Oh wow...those are some great macro shots!!

Love the quality of those pictures!!!

CRISP!!

Oh,... yes nice dial too. LOL

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
This watch looks like gen,showing gen black dial vs black cleAn… hopefully they make case like this

What makes you think that one of those Black Dials is Gen?
ZKizPb.jpg
[/IMG]
ZKizPb.jpg

Bobi01

2/2/19
What makes you think that one of those Black Dials is Gen?
ZKizPb.jpg
[/IMG]
ZKizPb.jpg

Hmm,the angle of 30 in subdial on the watch dial is genlike while on left “clean” have slight curvature like on panda dial… also on the right it is genlike satin color in the subdials while on left still not genlike…
i think those are gen hands on the watch…
all this things makes me think it is gen…

Rohlex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/20
I call ZF hulk style bulshit,
Price is about a hundred dollar's to high.

4130s are in the wild it's just a matter of time until someone VSF's these Clean mother *hehe'ers

Reactions: Kevstah and mari115

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I call ZF hulk style bulshit,
Price is about a hundred dollar's to high.

4130s are in the wild it's just a matter of time until someone VSF's these Clean mother *hehe'ers

Unfortunately that’s the world we live in. People started treating Noob Daytonas as if they were gen (less so on this forum, but it still happened here too), and dealers took note of the RIDICULOUS prices people were willing to pay for old noob stock, so I wouldn’t be surprised if these CF Daytonas we’re $100-200 more than what noob used to be.

Head over to Reptime and ReptimeBST and it won’t take you long to find people charging $1500+ for a noob Daytona V4. Absolutely ridiculous….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The dial looks stunning.

What I like about clean is that they’ll get it close to right in their first release - followed by maybe a slight design tweak to perfect it further.

With noob you get bullshit sel fit, thick sub dials, poor print etc, even after 3-4 versions (or even after 10 versions in the case of their sub).

The price is largely dictated by the wider Asian market, that are willing to pay ££££ for clone movement Daytonas....coupled with increased scrutiny from china authorities (raids), the prices were never going to go back to pre-raid prices.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Hmm,the angle of 30 in subdial on the watch dial is genlike while on left “clean” have slight curvature like on panda dial… also on the right it is genlike satin color in the subdials while on left still not genlike…
i think those are gen hands on the watch…
all this things makes me think it is gen…

Mate, how can you spot the difference- they’re basically the same to me. Someone has been staring at gen vs rep pics too long.

Tobel

6/7/17
Mate, how can you spot the difference- they’re basically the same to me. Someone has been staring at gen vs rep pics too long.

It's hard to tell but I'd also say right is gen: the insert markers seem to have the right depth and the dial's subdials are much less shiny which is gen-like
but to be fair just this one pic is not enough for an accurate assessment

Reactions: Bobi01

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
The dial looks stunning.

What I like about clean is that they’ll get it close to right in their first release - followed by maybe a slight design tweak to perfect it further.

With noob you get bullshit sel fit, thick sub dials, poor print etc, even after 3-4 versions (or even after 10 versions in the case of their sub).

The price is largely dictated by the wider Asian market, that are willing to pay ££££ for clone movement Daytonas....coupled with increased scrutiny from china authorities (raids), the prices were never going to go back to pre-raid prices.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

more than agree with you. this is light years ahead of the noob quadrants, which have always been junk to me.