• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
in my eyes, nothing so surprisingly different from the noob, even the dial tells me nothing.
surely it will be my problem but, the panda has tired me ..

I'll wait to see the 116520 which, according to Andrew of trustytime, will come out at the same time as 116500.

at this point, my hype is falling apart.

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
The white dial looks pretty spot on, the black dial has to fat subdials

Case proportions are off, and it would need a reshape to be anywhere close to gen. The sels looks like to be a hit and miss, and definitely something to look out for in QC

hands looks a lot better then noob, but still nowhere near gen quality

overall, a big improvement over the noob

Last edited:

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Just received mine QC's already approved... and CF has made a very nice job... I am curious about 116520........ let's wait a bit more...

8b1t

Horology Curious
10/6/21
I will quote Li about 116520 arrival
116520 Black & White first batch stock will arrive me around end of this month.

that is what he told me about 116520

Reactions: H3096

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Case looks alright, SELS don’t seem to recess in at the tip Of the lugs from the photos we are seeing. Similar issue as with the ARF bracelet on the noob case ( SELS too big ) and missing the nice protruding lug tip past the SEL

Hoping for more photos to rule that out though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I also had a Noob V3. Now have a Noob V4 and a ARF Panda and SELs on both are crap. Only Noob V3 had decent SELs with recess at the tip of the lugs and good fitment without gaps.
But unfortunatelly I sold it and now I hope CF Daytona nails the SEL fitment …

But what is also important to me is the case shape.
Not many people know it, but Gen Daytona case is NOT symmetrical.
The right lugs are slimmer than the left lugs.
Both Noob and ARF never got it right and on ARF the lugs are waaay too round. Again here I have to admit Noob V3 had good lug tips but the lugs were symmetrical left and right. V4 is almost as bad as ARF Daytona :/

What I also always hated about my Noob V4 and ARF are the hands which are round and stump at the tip. They have to be pointy and it looks like CF got it right.

Now that I have seen some pictures I will order the CF Panda as I think they are doing a better job at almost every watch than ARF and Noob for example regarding the CF DJ41 (case shape is very good) or CF GMT-Master II etc.
So I think Daytona will also be better overall.

Reactions: wNe and mnkoshka

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I saw many pictures where gen showing cold white color and lume is yellowish… maybe it is on some lightnings like that

Reactions: mnkoshka

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I saw many pictures where gen showing cold white color and lume is yellowish… maybe it is on some lightnings like that

Did the same thing and found many of pictures on the usual platforms that show the exact same effect (lume looks yellow). Maybe it's not so far from gen after all.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Did the same thing and found many of pictures on the usual platforms that show the exact same effect (lume looks yellow). Maybe it's not so far from gen after all.

All the pictures with the same effect are from studio lights
maybe people who ordered from Li can ask him to picture the dial on the natural day lights,it could help us a lot

Reactions: Elno38 and P..DR..D