• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT METEORITE DIAL BY JDEEP

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Hi guys,

today i wanna show you my new clean meteorite gmt by jdeep.

starting with a purchase of a stock clean pepsi first batch, so with all his flaws, less or more visible is an our opinion..but they are there…and this is stated.

well, i ve searched a lot for a meteorite gmt rep, but the one offered by the td are quite poor and simply horrible for my taste.

talking with my friend Jdeep, he told me that he were able to find a real meteorite dial at an affordable price and immediately i agreed with his great purpose….

after some days….here we are :thumbsup:

the dial is absolutely magnificent and i was impatient to see it mounted in my watch.

i ve send it, and then, i ve ask him to make even a little more jobs, because reading the posts i ve learned that there are some flaws that could be fixed and this is what Jdeep done .

FIRST: Bezel lip

he disassembled all the bezel and shave down the upper border to create the famous LIP

this is the piece after the work.

SECOND: Clean all the grease from the bottom of the bezel and make a more cleaner rotation of it

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Installing the new DIAL

for do it, he had to remove the stock luminous marker from the stock black dial and fix them on the new because the color of the newest doesn t match the hands .

and here the dial ready

after all thoose passages, he could be able to install all in the watch and then test it for the water , and theese are the last work

what to say…..

THANKS A LOT MY FRIEND,

like always, a very good Job

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Very nice build, congratulations to you and to the artist ;)

Reactions: Picasso74

jpereira88

Known Member
2/8/16
Very nice i just had a whole bunch made by a company in china. Now im just waiting for prof to get me back my clean gmt as hes putting in his xtal and my gen click spring, i also just bought the gen retaining ring and hands so hopefully she’ll tirn out to be a beauty

Last edited:

EpicRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/12/20
Wow! I hove meteorite dial, it's a grail of mine! May I ask how much the dial alone costs?

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
That's the best meteorite dial I've seen from any jeweler by far!!! The texture looks rough like it's supposed to and it wasn't etched too long and burned to crap like most Ive seen. The brilliance is totally captured and not ruined.

Reactions: paolobriatico