• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Pretty sure now this is clean bracelets. My td say VSF did not make 126613? Clean hybrid is the only thought of this release with high prices.
Jayalvin777 ur info seem to be correct according to geektime. But again vsf watch case + movement and clean parts is a good build.

yes i agree friend. nevertheless it has always been so for clean. cf was born and has always been a parts factory. the lunettes are an example of this. they have been used by many factories because they did not produce / produce them. the clean parts have never been bad, in fact always good.
what put clean in a bad light were the passing facts of bad / false communication and the poor assembly of parts for their watches. I would also add that many buyers have complained, ironically (clean factory), of the poor cleaning of the internal parts of the caseback

Reactions: diamant

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Got answer on WhatsApp from Li. He says no. VSF is not back, so whatever we see here should be old stock or something else I guess.

ff7fdd6ecb4ee607ecb4878635496a74.jpg

Reactions: diamant

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Got answer on WhatsApp from Li. He says no. VSF is not back, so whatever we see here should be old stock or something else I guess.

ff7fdd6ecb4ee607ecb4878635496a74.jpg

lol, so Li is selling something which is vsf but vsf is closed ... so it's a fake vsf not real vsf or real vsf not coming from vs factory

Last edited:

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I dont know anymore what defines VSF. It's just those 3 letters that everyone wants today on their rep it seems, V-S-F...

Maybe VSF has less competent employees now but the same parts/machines.

Maybe it's the same employees but with inferior parts/machines.

Maybe collected/old parts reassembled.

Maybe none of the above.

I don't care... Look instead at the pics, QC and movement and decide if it's worth it for you.

Don't get hung up on the VSF-name. It doesn't mean the rep will be the best on the market, it's just 3 letters...

I have two pre-raid VSF (Sub and DJ41). Both are very good but with small QC issues as most reps. VSF are/were not perfect, some seems to forget that. Don't overpay anything just because you hear it's a "VSF".

Last edited:

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
I think they are vsf parts assembled by some unbeknownst factory

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Info from my TD. Vsf will not come back. They sell there last stock, after this the factory closes down forever. I not know which TD told that vsf is back and produce new watches. It’s simple wrong.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Info from my TD. Vsf will not come back. They sell there last stock, after this the factory closes down forever. I not know which TD told that vsf is back and produce new watches. It’s simple wrong.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I got the same information from Li! VSF must have had 41mm stahl / gold and gold subs before the raids! And held back by the raids!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If true both Clean Factory and the TDs who list them as VSF are shady

Not necessarily. These are new releases, which are being referred to in the industry as the new VSF.

Just because your definition of what VSF means/constitutes, does not align with what the TD and the entire rep industry is now calling “VSF”, doesn’t mean everyone is shady.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: mrln

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Well.. if the gold colour turns out to be right, this could be the best TT Sub rep ever. It's better than the watches in the dealer advert pics, I don't see any bleeding.

Yeah I’m pretty happy with it, and gave the GL already. I’m sure someone is gonna find me a flaw but I’m happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Yeah I’m pretty happy with it, and gave the GL already. I’m sure someone is gonna find me a flaw but I’m happy with it.

I can do that if you want. - Your cyclops is trash and all distorted. But they all like that so don't worry, fix it later with a gen crystal if it bothers you.

Everything else looks really very good, amazing infact, SEL recesses, plating, alignment and fit.

I'm only a few order numbers ahead of you, if my watch is as good as yours I'll be delighted.

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
I can do that if you want. - Your cyclops is trash and all distorted. But they all like that so don't worry, fix it later with a gen crystal if it bothers you.

Everything else looks really very good, amazing infact, SEL recesses, plating, alignment and fit.

I'm only a few order numbers ahead of you, if my watch is as good as yours I'll be delighted.

Yep you’re right and I always assume I’m gonna put a gen xtal on watches anyway so I rarely pay much notice to it. In fact I have one ready for it as I bought a few earlier in the year :)

I love the bracelet. I hope yours is just as good, I’m guessing they will be. Additionally, they seem to be reading this thread because they removed those little tape bits that are a tell tale sign of CF - those were on the original pics on TT’s site if you guys remember!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have no problem if there is CF bits on it. I always said the CF (ARF) bracelet had better SEL's than VSF so an ootb combo of VSF case and CF bracelet is the ultimate if you ask me.

I put a ARF (CF) bracelet on my VSF116610LN.. look at the crisp definition on these badboy SEL centre links..

If there's a CF bracelet on there it's a major boost imo.