• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

wackoj4cko99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
It’s been how many weeks and we still haven’t got to the bottom of if these VSFs are VSFs.

i thought we’d have a bit more info.

Hont messaged saying he’s got his last batch and are just as expensive

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Reactions: P..DR..D

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
11 is no longer available, I'd prefer an 11 too because the size suits me better but a 12 is fine if that is all that is going.

The VSF 11 TT was not popular and did not sell well because the sides of the gold links were not plated. I bought a full gold 11 and the colour of the gold was too dark.
The colour of VSF gold did improve I believe later in the run but the damage was done, nobody bought them, most folks bought DF (CF) instead as the gold was done a good bit better.

So I am hopeful these latest 18k VSF's have a better gold colour.

I was certainly VERY IMPRESSED with the coating VSF put over the 116618, not the colour itself, but whatever the clear coat is they put on it, it feels great and the watch was very well finished.

These may be the last VSF's (?) so I'd get one now, I'd be surprised (and skint) if a blue dial/bezel comes along or if we'll see 18k 11's from VSF again either.

I am very tempted, does this new 12 tt have the plating also between the links of the bracelet?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I am very tempted, does this new 12 tt have the plating also between the links of the bracelet?

The VSF126613 does appear to have the sides of the midlinks plated. Of the dealer pictures I have been looking at, there would appear to be some gold bleeding out form the sides of the SEL midlinks onto the SEL itself. So that's something to watch for in QC.
The sides of the midlinks appear to be plated too as far as I can make out.

Reactions: KJ2020

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
The VSF126613 does appear to have the sides of the midlinks plated. Of the dealer pictures I have been looking at, there would appear to be some gold bleeding out form the sides of the SEL midlinks onto the SEL itself. So that's something to watch for in QC.
The sides of the midlinks appear to be plated too as far as I can make out.

Maybe the plastic protection do a optical effect ?

Reactions: Pene75

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
to the question, Andrew replied:

They seem to have gold plating on the side of the links, but it is only gold plated, and it can wear off.
We cannot guarantee that the links on all the stocks are all plated on the sides, as VSF is still closed, and we can't check with factory.

Thanks

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Pretty sure now this is clean bracelets. My td say VSF did not make 126613? Clean hybrid is the only thought of this release with high prices.
Jayalvin777 ur info seem to be correct according to geektime. But again vsf watch case + movement and clean parts is a good build.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
i'm buying from hont so we will have a good comparison of qcs. will be paying attention to the bleed on the links, this bugs me i have to say. but we can only do with what we have :)

Reactions: diamant