• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
these are leftover pieces of real vsf, assembled by other factories (clean, jvs).
in the end, never mind, on the contrary. the movement and case are definitely vsf. and to me it's the things that matter fundamentally.
for me, these assembled vsf are welcome.

maybe maybe, the prices for some TDs are too excessive. but, given what happened with the daytona noob, I wouldn't be so shocked.

just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I agree with you buddy, but to be honest I'm not sure what or who to believe, but even for £500, it's a really great watch. I have ordered a TT from TT, I'll post up my QC for reference once I have accepted them.

thanks friend, i know that you are a very strong supporter of vsf and a great expert. I'm waiting for yours.
I love the tt ln but, what holds me back is the fact that it is a 12 .. I prefer 11 ..

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
According to Li: "No, they produced those months ago but did not get a chance to release it officially before the raids."

kareka

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/21
Portugal
what seems to be a good strategy to increase prices, too much importance is being given to VSF, which is causing them to increase values, I think that CF is not at all behind VSF, in my opinion it is not justifies the price difference from CF to VSF! it's just my opinion.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
According to Li: "No, they produced those months ago but did not get a chance to release it officially before the raids."

okay, but at this point it should be understood. vsf failed to release prior to raids. then post raid vsf she survived .. it seems to me to read this in the words I give Li, or rather, I could understand this. also because I find it difficult for a new release of a defunct factory to be announced by a jackal factory. at that point he announces it as his creation.

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
What I find concerning about “leftovers” is why now a log of TDs are able to sell them. If there is such a limited quantity this shouldn’t be happening. Most likely these are rejects being parted out or they are indeed making these slowly again.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
What I find concerning about “leftovers” is why now a log of TDs are able to sell them. If there is such a limited quantity this shouldn’t be happening. Most likely these are rejects being parted out or they are indeed making these slowly again.

You misunderstand. These are new releases from VSF. Never before did they have 18k 12 series Subs, this is a world first.

There were 18k 11 series, I have one, but 12's are all new so they cannot be leftovers or rejects. Which means there is whole different set of questions you should be asking!

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
thanks friend, i know that you are a very strong supporter of vsf and a great expert. I'm waiting for yours.
I love the tt ln but, what holds me back is the fact that it is a 12 .. I prefer 11 ..

11 is no longer available, I'd prefer an 11 too because the size suits me better but a 12 is fine if that is all that is going.

The VSF 11 TT was not popular and did not sell well because the sides of the gold links were not plated. I bought a full gold 11 and the colour of the gold was too dark.
The colour of VSF gold did improve I believe later in the run but the damage was done, nobody bought them, most folks bought DF (CF) instead as the gold was done a good bit better.

So I am hopeful these latest 18k VSF's have a better gold colour.

I was certainly VERY IMPRESSED with the coating VSF put over the 116618, not the colour itself, but whatever the clear coat is they put on it, it feels great and the watch was very well finished.

These may be the last VSF's (?) so I'd get one now, I'd be surprised (and skint) if a blue dial/bezel comes along or if we'll see 18k 11's from VSF again either.

Last edited:

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
With the demand out there. When there’s a will there’s a way

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
How long is the wait list for the R factory VSF? :>)

I don’t know. I wait since one year For my 126710 Blro. I think the normal sub models are similar available than vsf actual

If you search for a cheaper Rep, use a clean factory, and wait till they insert the vs3135.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
Vsf sell the last watches they have in stock, after this they will close forever and cf will use there movements… I think nobody from vsf will produce new 11/126613LBs

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Apparently its not a old stock, its new product