• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
The paper tape protecting the back of the lugs looks clean. It’s applied on all of their models.

^--- This. Honestly, I don't mind if these are not "real" VSF, as long as the movement actually is the Liaoning Peacock 3235 variant (so-called VS3235). That at least for me is the defining feature and the reason to buy VSF over others.

BUT I take issue with the price hiking and shady "marketing" tactics recently seen by quite a few big players in this field. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be surprised that the producers and wholesalers of illegal products might distort the "facts" a little.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
^--- This. Honestly, I don't mind if these are not "real" VSF, as long as the movement actually is the Liaoning Peacock 3235 variant (so-called VS3235). That at least for me is the defining feature and the reason to buy VSF over others.

BUT I take issue with the price hiking and shady "marketing" tactics recently seen by quite a few big players in this field. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be surprised that the producers and wholesalers of illegal products might distort the "facts" a little.

People highly regarded vsf because of their movements and because they were cheaper than the competitions. Makes no sense to pay double for just the movement, also there is no spare parts meaning if you need to service the vs3235 you will need to use gen parts. If you know where, you can just simply buy the movement, they are not that expensive.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Yeah, was even considering one of these new DF 126613LN myself. If it is VSF case and movement, but DF bracelet and plating then I'm fine with that because VSF plating was shit (wrong colour) and DF bracelet endlinks were much better too (plated sides, 3 piece endlink)... so this could actually be a best of / greatest hits out the box.. best of the rep world, VSF case and movement, DF endlinks (and plating).

Last edited:
Reactions: j21

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
To anybody "on the fence"

Just stay away from anything that is a VSF, Noob, Fake VSF or Fake Noob. You will not be happy with the results.

You will either be getting ripped off, or getting an inferior product. These 2 factories are CLOSED at the moment, no confirmation of them being open or even reopening in the near future.

Dealers should shoot straight with us and tell us what these new watches/factories really are. Saying it is VSF while it is not is really screwed up.

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello everyone.
We have received many inquiries from yours after posting this news.
I’ll clarify it now:

The new release submariner which we posted is truly from VS factory. We got the samples yesterday and took the photos, so I posted them.
In fact, we got the information about VS products in the end of November. Unfortunately, we are also a little hard to order because of the limited inventory. And after that they will probably go back to vacation.

There has been many kinds of news about VS since they relaxed to now, and even many people are been cheated which resulted that people have doubts about the VS news. So we did not post the news in the first time in the RWI but wait until we really get the products from them. Next, if it goes well, we will also receive other VS inventory in this period, and after I got them, I will post the inventory in theonewatches section of RWI, so we can get the QC very fast. Members who are interested on VS watches can follow our updates.

We really cherish RWI this platform and we're more than happy to discuss it with you all, so posting news is a very discreet thing for us~! We will try our best to be accurate and honest.

Thanks for all the members’ replies and ideas~ Thank you all!

Any questions, please contact with us:

Email: [email protected]

whatsapp: +86-17081934955

steve

Last edited:

jax_teller7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/21
To anybody "on the fence"

Just stay away from anything that is a VSF, Noob, Fake VSF or Fake Noob. You will not be happy with the results.

You will either be getting ripped off, or getting an inferior product. These 2 factories are CLOSED at the moment, no confirmation of them being open or even reopening in the near future.

Dealers should shoot straight with us and tell us what these new watches/factories really are. Saying it is VSF while it is not is really screwed up.

so hont or lucy from trustytime don't sell VSF? but fake vsf? I know that these people are present in this forum, why not involve them and ask for more info such as photos etc. of the factories or parts to understand if it really is VSF.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
I don't see that as an issue at all. Quite the opposite actually.

There seem to be two camps emerging in our little funky world. For me personally, as a relative newbie, I've always thought that if I'm gonna be picky about this and that, I would just franken the shit out of the watch - if I'm happy with the mid-case/bracelet/movement combo - everything else will be rather irrelevant if you go down that route. As such, if you wanna have some fun creating a franken with a gen crystal, hands, crown then this could be a nice watch to mess around with.

If you're not in that camp, and you want value for money, as well as the ability to wear the watch out of the box then this new offering is 1) not for you as they are more than likely a hybrid of leftover parts and b) you're not getting value for money as you once did cuz now the price is 600+

Everything else about rumor, who makes the watch, marketing, and anything else is just noise for those who are thinking about getting this piece.

p.s. cuz I just got my bonus at work, I've ordered 126613 'VS' and will aim to report back. YOLO. I have a gen 116613 so hopefully can compare gold plating/coloring. I also have a gen 126 bezel assembly so let's see how that compares too.

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Can't be new old stock, these were never in stock, they are all new watches. VSF never had this lume mismatch thing. Not sure wtf to make of these yet.

So sorry that it was too hurry for us taking photos yesterday, the bezel is moved when shoot the lume. Please check the photos I take today.
373af4ab.jpg
17bc506d.jpg

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
I got confirmation of several source this is indeed 100 % fake vsf., my advice stay away from it. You are really that naive to think you're actually getting what you're paying from from a fake factory lol? This is not about that you can pay for it, is about how people are trying to inflate prices with dodgy tactics.

Thanks for your reminder. They are from VS factory for sure. And we also hope that they will be here always so that we can get more good watches from them.

Reactions: Jonlangley

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
so hont or lucy from trustytime don't sell VSF? but fake vsf? I know that these people are present in this forum, why not involve them and ask for more info such as photos etc. of the factories or parts to understand if it really is VSF.

hont is adamant he is selling real vsf

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
Sorry is this thread also talking about the current 126610ln from hont being real?

traderjoe1968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Asia
Hmm the whole VSF situation is blowing up man. Just hope that all the watches are truly VSF parts and not some hybrid. But then again, every part can be “ faked “. Oh well, the reptime is going through crazy times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk