• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I am stepping stone to the friends who have already answered you, and certainly, with more experience than me.
by hearsay it seems that CF does better stock plating than other factories.

it seems to me that BP also has an excellent tone of gold, but there, for the rest, we go down the level in terms of overall quality of the rep.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Oh you guys are lucky in the EU to have nick.!!!

friend, nikz plates watches of owners who are on the other side of the world. just contact him and he will inform you about his work and the necessary logistic times
he is a master in plating.

I have used his jobs myself and he is a fantastic and honest person.

I will also plate this new 126613.

Reactions: KJ2020 and leo6929

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello dear friends
There are some updates about Submariner: 126618 LN, 126613 LN , we will answer some of your questions. Hope you will discuss with us.
1. Is this new model from VSF?
This is one of the biggest concerns, about which I have clearly stated in the forum (but some members still have doubts), this is indeed a VSF product!
It was produced before VS was raided, but the release was interrupted because of the raid, and before the raid, VS was completely confidential for these two models, dealers did not get any news, so no one released it in the forum ~
And just a while ago, we got the news that VS was working (only one batch of watches) and ordered stock from VS, and in the process of ordering we have known that there exists the new model.
So we immediately ordered samples from VS, took pictures, posted at the forum.
Various versions of the news about VSF, I think probably because, not all sellers can get the stocks, so when you ask your TD he may does not know the latest situation of VSF
2, about whether it is a hybrid product
In fact, if it is really made by Clean, then we will directly with CF publicity, after all, CF still has some experience in Rolex, we false propaganda them are VSF does no good to us.
About the back of the sticker is in order to prevent scratches when install the watch lug, I have to say it’s a very good detail, factories will also learn from each other about the advantages.
3, about these stocks of VS
It can be basically confirmed through the recent communication with factory that after releasing these stocks, VS will go to rest for a while, today we have got the VSF inventory in high quality already, not the products rejected by the customer.
We are in the process of rigorous inspection and after sorting up the inventory list, we will release it (please pay attention to Theonewatchs area).
This batch of VSF Rolex inventory has only 5 models as Submariner 41mm: 126618 LN, 126613 LN, 126610LV, 126610LN, YachtMaster 226659 VS3235
This could be the last batch of VSF for this year! And we didn't sell them at $888. :p

Any questions, please contact with us:

Email: [email protected]

whatsapp: +86-17081934955

steve

Last edited:

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Has anyone got a picture of the movement? The amplitude on the 3235 is way lower than a 3135. The amplitude on the qc from gazaa is over 300. The most i have seen on a real vs3235 is 270-290.

Hello, please check the photos. Movement 3235 achieves a long kinetic energy reserve by making the barrel thinner, thus reducing the torque of the power output and consequently the oscillation will be lower.
6c9a34a3.jpg

Reactions: StreetFighter

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hello, please check the photos. Movement 3235 achieves a long kinetic energy reserve by making the barrel thinner, thus reducing the torque of the power output and consequently the oscillation will be lower.
6c9a34a3.jpg

I know the 3235 works and thanks for actually postinf photos. I was referring at the qc posted from another dealer that had a photo of one of these new vsf 126xxx with an amplitude of over. Nevertheless would be nice if you can actually could poat a picture of the movement

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
6c9a34a3.jpg

I know the 3235 works and thanks for actually postinf photos. I was referring at the qc posted from another dealer that had a photo of one of these new vsf 126xxx with an amplitude of over. Nevertheless would be nice if you can actually could poat a picture of the movement

Reactions: KJ2020

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I just gave Andrew $644 (inc shipping) for a 126610LN. Oh well.. not matter. I find him easiest to pay at least and I get 5% f for the wire transfer.

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
Ordered - awaiting but unlikely to see it before the new year with shipping. See what happens!

Reactions: KJ2020