• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Yeah I’m pretty happy with it, and gave the GL already. I’m sure someone is gonna find me a flaw but I’m happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you dude, you will make a lot of users shoot after these pics sth, lol.
I pulled the trigger myself. so thank you.

in fact I notice a flaw in these photos ... you know what, it's not in your hands yet! lol

Can't wait for you to get there man, stunning piece.

as street fighter says ... and as I have already said in other posts: the hybrid vsf is welcome.

at this point my wait began. andrew will not disappoint me!

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Some pictures under natural light and indoor just for your info to see how the gold plating looks like
]

Thanks for the pictures, to me it looks very wrong( cheddar), is it the same to you where you have it in your hands or pictures dont do justice?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Looks better than my VSF116618 which is pictured here next to a lump of brass (you know what colour brass is)..

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Some pictures under natural light and indoor just for your info to see how the gold plating looks like
jrpiaK.jpg
jrpmlv.jpg
jrpWJ8.jpg

I think it's a qc. outdoors it really looks too strong and artificial color

Last edited:
Reactions: Pene75

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Gaz1a amazing watch, agree with the other mate. It is some bleeding on bottom sel... Wouldn't bother me tho, priceless timepiece.