• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes the best VSF rep watch? :>)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLineFarmer View Post
      Who makes the best VSF rep watch? :>)
      R Factory is producing the best vsf clone ;-)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
      Last edited by ProGamer73061; 07-12-21, 18:01.

Comment

Originally posted by ProGamer73061 View Post

R Factory is producing the best vsf clone ;-)

How long is the wait list for the R factory VSF? :>)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLineFarmer View Post

How long is the wait list for the R factory VSF? :>)
          I don’t know. I wait since one year For my 126710 Blro. I think the normal sub models are similar available than vsf actual

If you search for a cheaper Rep, use a clean factory, and wait till they insert the vs3135.

Last edited by ProGamer73061; 07-12-21, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by ProGamer73061 View Post

Vsf sell the last watches they have in stock, after this they will close forever and cf will use there movements… I think nobody from vsf will produce new 11/126613LBs

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            Apparently its not a old stock, its new product

Comment

It’s been how many weeks and we still haven’t got to the bottom of if these VSFs are VSFs.

i thought we’d have a bit more info.

Hont messaged saying he’s got his last batch and are just as expensive

Comment

before the raid, VSF only made the 40mm version of these two watches! Not the 41mm :-) the TDs have already confirmed VSF is back! However, the watches cost over USD 638, -

Submariner 41mm 126618 LN Full Gold 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235 (jtime.io)

Submariner 41mm 126613 LN YG/SS 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235 (jtime.io)
                Last edited by anne_nrw; 07-12-21, 23:15.

Comment

Originally posted by anne_nrw View Post
                  before the raid, VSF only made the 40mm version of these two watches! Not the 41mm :-) the TDs have already confirmed VSF is back! However, the watches cost over USD 638, -

Submariner 41mm 126618 LN Full Gold 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235 (jtime.io)

Submariner 41mm 126613 LN YG/SS 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235 (jtime.io)
                  This was established on page 1. Welcome to the party, better late than never.

Comment

Can someone cofirm that this is real VSF?

Comment

Originally posted by therealguster123 View Post
                      Read the thread and make up your own mind. If you read it, you'll know as much as us - and we only have more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by lytnin View Post
                        VSF Daytona up next?
                        More like stop blabbering dumb, meaningless short sentences next time.

Comment

Probably really vsf parts, but made by vsf factory?

Comment

Same to you ... how’s that?

Originally posted by Bendori View Post

More like stop blabbering dumb, meaningless short sentences next time.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post

11 is no longer available, I'd prefer an 11 too because the size suits me better but a 12 is fine if that is all that is going.

The VSF 11 TT was not popular and did not sell well because the sides of the gold links were not plated. I bought a full gold 11 and the colour of the gold was too dark.
                              The colour of VSF gold did improve I believe later in the run but the damage was done, nobody bought them, most folks bought DF (CF) instead as the gold was done a good bit better.

So I am hopeful these latest 18k VSF's have a better gold colour.

I was certainly VERY IMPRESSED with the coating VSF put over the 116618, not the colour itself, but whatever the clear coat is they put on it, it feels great and the watch was very well finished.

These may be the last VSF's (?) so I'd get one now, I'd be surprised (and skint) if a blue dial/bezel comes along or if we'll see 18k 11's from VSF again either.
                              I am very tempted, does this new 12 tt have the plating also between the links of the bracelet?

Comment

Originally posted by therealguster123 View Post
                                andrew from trusty just shot me the vsf telegram ...
                                I have already written to ask for confirmation ..

.. she hasn't seen the message yet

Comment

Working...
                                X