• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Also jvs got old cases vsf and that's why they recently released a datejust. A lot of people working on vsf went to other factories. Same applies to the current noob daytonas that are on the market. Cases made by smaller factories and being passed as noob cuz of the movement. My advice is your willing to pay those crazy prices, make sure you're getting the real deal.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Was exited.. but now CF is taking over VSF products? Same with JVS.

Tds think it is from vsf? Confusing..
-wow

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
I think maybe vsf have been producing on the low and hont has been selling these submariners for 888

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
Also jvs got old cases vsf and that's why they recently released a datejust. A lot of people working on vsf went to other factories. Same applies to the current noob daytonas that are on the market. Cases made by smaller factories and being passed as noob cuz of the movement. My advice is your willing to pay those crazy prices, make sure you're getting the real deal.

how would
you ensure you are gettin the real deal tho

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21

Would you say hont selling vsf subs are real deal

Noob42069

Known Member
20/11/21
FFS. More tricks from CF. Clean? ..Dirty more like.

DF.

Con Factory.

Do you blame them though? Where really is integrity in the illegal luxury watch business? Integrity and quality apparently lead to prison and factory destruction (true VSF)

If I were them I’d do the same thing. Make as much cash as possible and dip before prison.

it clearly hasn’t hurt them from whatever fake company they were repping before (zzf?) before they switched their name. People (including myself) buying their GMTs because it’s the best on the current market.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Obviously hybrid watches or something like that but if it has all VSF parts… 1) then youre getting the same quality and if it’s assembly that people are worried about then send it for a service and a clean. 2) it have a slight mark up… 50/100 dollars - not sure what the issue is?

Or am I missing something.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Obviously hybrid watches or something like that but if it has all VSF parts… 1) then youre getting the same quality and if it’s assembly that people are worried about then send it for a service and a clean. 2) it have a slight mark up… 50/100 dollars - not sure what the issue is?

Or am I missing something.

I got confirmation of several source this is indeed 100 % fake vsf., my advice stay away from it. You are really that naive to think you're actually getting what you're paying from from a fake factory lol? This is not about that you can pay for it, is about how people are trying to inflate prices with dodgy tactics.

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
I got confirmation of several source this is indeed fake vsf. You are really that naive to think you're actually what you're paying from from a fake factory lol? This is not about that you can pay for it, is about how people are trying to inflate prices with dodgy tactics.

Jay I know it’s probably fake VSF lol. But I’m just saying, the watch has (some) VSF parts at least and for those amongst us who want it, it’s probably better than most reps out there… especially if it has a VS case and movement.

Reactions: Ylijumala and wanny

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
I got confirmation of several source this is indeed 100 % fake vsf., my advice stay away from it. You are really that naive to think you're actually getting what you're paying from from a fake factory lol? This is not about that you can pay for it, is about how people are trying to inflate prices with dodgy tactics.

jtime
Is selling it aswell

would he really sell a fake vsf?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
In the last couple of months every big td have sold to an extend fake version of different factories. Plenty of evidence about it on reddit. You can blindly believe your td, I'm just sharing the information i got.

Yeah, the worst by far were the fake noobs for 1200usd,noob 4130 movement inside but still. Buyers couldn't returned due to customs risks and ending up loosing good amount of their money if they wanted to sell at m2m

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
In the last couple of months every big td have sold to an extend fake version of different factories. Plenty of evidence about it on reddit. You can blindly believe your td, I'm just sharing the information i got.

No im not believing them i jus bought the 126610ln from hont for 888 stupidity on my part astleast the movement is decent lol

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
No im not believing them i jus bought the 126610ln from hont for 888 stupidity on my part astleast the movement is decent lol

I thought you bought from Lucy? You were posting in her sub thread - she sells them for like $300 cheaper than Hont lol.

Reactions: P..DR..D