• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best version of rolex hulk svf vs zf?

jax_teller7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/21
hello everyone, for the more experienced, who owns both or who knows what he says, in your opinion between the lot vsf or zf who is the winner? excluding the price, who comes closest to the quality of the original?

if anyone has photos or links to see a comparison only between zf - vsf - gen, can paste it here too thanks

thanks

Last edited:

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
In this forum there are many comparative threads that answer your questions, I suggest you search and read to understand the differences.

Reactions: P..DR..D

jax_teller7

4/12/21
In this forum there are many comparative threads that answer your questions, I suggest you search and read to understand the differences.

yes, I have been looking at the post comparisons all day, but I would still like to know from expert people who tell me directly which is the best to have no doubts
in your opinion, what do you choose between the two?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
All the ‘experts’ have differing opinions because there is no right answer. You have to find out the pros and cons of each version and decide what is best for you.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Unfortunately you asked quite possibly the worst question on here & below is a great post explaining why :thumbsup:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

Although I haven't investigated the watch in detail myself, I would wager money there are countless threads on both of them (probably an actual comparison somewhere too)

But at the end of the day, it's your money to spend, so your decision to make, based on your own research.

Experts arent going to be looking at the watch, you are.

The more research you do, the better informed your decision will be and the happier you will be with your purchase, so good luck.

Reactions: Raffaelloczz

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
Unfortunately you asked quite possibly the worst question on here & below is a great post explaining why :thumbsup:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

Although I haven't investigated the watch in detail myself, I would wager money there are countless threads on both of them (probably an actual comparison somewhere too)

But at the end of the day, it's your money to spend, so your decision to make, based on your own research.

The more research you do, the better informed your decision will be and the happier you will be with your purchase, so good luck.

well said mate

jax_teller7

4/12/21

in reality I have been inquiring for years but then I had lost track and was no longer following the rolex replicas, now for a month now I have resumed and I have noticed that many appoint vsf as the best quality, even zf is good but almost all they always think of vsf as the main top quality, i heard that the factory was closed in april, and therefore i did not quite understand if now vsf are still found or if fake vsf are found, i also saw here in the group a certain lucy who it sells vsf 100% in short .. I would like some clarification haha

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Today is not which is best, but what can you get. All have flaws. Best to look at gen photos and what model you can buy and see does it fool you. Can your eyes tell the difference. These are reps and your watch. So who do you want to fool. 99.9% of people see a watch and wont assume anything. When you ask which is best you get few and depends on person who really knows reps they will tell you one version while someone else the other and so on. See whats avaliable to buy and in your budget. And can it fool your eyes. In the end its still not Gen and will have tells to an expert and those are 0.0001% of the population or less.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
in reality I have been inquiring for years but then I had lost track and was no longer following the rolex replicas, now for a month now I have resumed and I have noticed that many appoint vsf as the best quality, even zf is good but almost all they always think of vsf as the main top quality, i heard that the factory was closed in april, and therefore i did not quite understand if now vsf are still found or if fake vsf are found, i also saw here in the group a certain lucy who it sells vsf 100% in short .. I would like some clarification haha

Your best is different to my best, is different to other's best and will always different to GEN.

And as you've seen choice is actually restricted at present.

I have seen mentioned a few times VSF + ZF dial, so if this was possible, and I was after a Hulk, it'd probably be the way I'd go, but I havent done proper research as its not a watch I'm after.

I did just see the below though:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ranken-project

Clearly he wants the 'best' too, but I imagine that's gonna be very costly, so as EuroTime25 said, your budget needs to be factored into your choice too.

Best of luck & hope you get the watch you're after.

Last edited:
Reactions: EuroTime25