• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are we ?

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
All good my friend, no worries.

They are 100% vsf watches.
i own and have owned many vsf's so i know every detail of them, i never doubt if they are or are not vsf watches because they are(whatever lucy hont and trusty sells are legit vsf).
The only thing i doubt is the assembler,i have my own reasons to know that vsf didnt release any batches right now,and my own reasons to know that are not april batches or rejected pieces.
That's all,no big deal really.
Kind regards
edit: oh and ofcourse i dont mean that lucy or trusty or hont assembled them,that is impossible,the Td's we buy from are in the end of the food chain over there,factories-wholesellers and big sellers exists before them

Did you buy one

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Problem is TDs are not the ones manufacturing the watches. Reps use to have Gen ETA movement till they became tough to include in reps. The factory would tell the TDs it's gen ETA but it was just old used recycled parts mixed with replica that ended up being less reliable then an Asian clone ETA. Then you had the whole real gold in the plating of rep watches issue. All these things were never exposed by the TDs but by the rep community.

My point is whatever the factory tells the TD is what were going to hear.

It's not worth the risk IMO because the VSF isn't the holy grail of reps or the best ootb blah blah stuff you hear from some members who just read the thread titles and call it "research".

​​​It still needs a gen crystal even though I keep hearing the same tired old "it has the best crystal".

The amount of issues the VSF has is ridiculous considering there is all this hype to buy it....You got inserts falling off. You got the buckle coronet falling off. The vs3235 movement issues....and these are not the odd issues popping up, these are all consistent problems with the VSF.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Yeah, the hysterics over VSF have become tiring. A fake watch is a fake watch.

If you need to ask if you got a VSF then it doesn't matter if it's a VSF.

Unless you paid $888 in which case you're a schmuck.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Yeah, the hysterics over VSF have become tiring. A fake watch is a fake watch.

If you need to ask if you got a VSF then it doesn't matter if it's a VSF.

Unless you paid $888 in which case you're a schmuck.

Noob Daytona is the only justified hype and that is because it has the 4130 clone. Still no way I would spend 1200 on it though.

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Noob Daytona is the only justified hype and that is because it has the 4130 clone. Still no way I would spend 1200 on it though.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Even with this movement the chrono part is still junk