• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are we ?

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
So we all know that vsf is gone

but suddenly hont and others have left over stock at a huge mark up

someone on reddit said its basically some vsf parts mix of clean and jvs

has anyone here got hands on one from hont?

Last edited by a moderator:

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I would not trust these $888 VSF watches. Leftover parts, or QC defects etc. I guess at normal price it would be OK to test out, but this is a big price to ask to take a chance on getting a franken rep.

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
Yh that is true aswell i guess there is no way to tell …. But would hont really want to lose his creditbilty over a few watches

i mean i bought it im going to measure and weigh it n check it out and report back

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
This batches that you see now are fresh assembled watches with vsf parts but they are not from vsf,vsf has not released any stock lately, and you can see the new protectives stickers they have,vsf never used such stickers at the batches he had released.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
In what way can one tell then?

If it looks and feels like VSF, then Hont ain’t gonna know the difference either. It’s not like he’s building the watches himself. Just gets them from his plug.

Incidentally, have you asked Hont whether it’s 100% VSF parts?

If he says, “don’t know”, or “sold as seen” then, yeh - you’re buying at your own risk.

Mephitic51

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/21
The prices are silly, hopefully if everyone refuses to bite at the absurd price points then the prices will naturally drift back down.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The prices are silly, hopefully if everyone refuses to bite at the absurd price points then the prices will naturally drift back down.
The prices won't "drift back down". There's more than enough FOMO and desperate rep addicts out there to ensure these last dribbles of stock (which as others have mentioned, are probably QC rejects and cobbled together from parts bins) make the dealers a bit of much needed extra cash, before the remaining supplies dry up completely.

Mephitic51

30/7/21
The prices won't "drift back down". There's more than enough FOMO and desperate rep addicts out there to ensure these last dribbles of stock (which as others have mentioned, are probably QC rejects and cobbled together from parts bins) make the dealers a bit of much needed extra cash, before the remaining supplies dry up completely.

Aye, you're no doubt right

ladygeek

1/12/21
I asked TrustyTime if these VSF subs he's selling are real VSF. He's quick to say that he does not sell "fakes'. I guess he means fakes of fakes. However, like previously mentioned, how would these TDs know anyway?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
This batches that you see now are fresh assembled watches with vsf parts but they are not from vsf,vsf has not released any stock lately, and you can see the new protectives stickers they have,vsf never used such stickers at the batches he had released.

I guess guys like you are the reason why every AAA shitter has e "904L" plastic wrap around it;) (Not meaning to be sarcastic).
Chinese factories exactly know that lot of us buy the sticker, not the watch (like cars: buy emblem, not quality).

TRUETIME also says, like trusty, its VSF (april batch, so rejected watches i guess.

we will all never KNOW! for sure

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I guess guys like you are the reason why every AAA shitter has e "904L" plastic wrap around it;) (Not meaning to be sarcastic).
Chinese factories exactly know that lot of us buy the sticker, not the watch (like cars: buy emblem, not quality).

TRUETIME also says, like trusty, its VSF (april batch, so rejected watches i guess.

we will all never KNOW! for sure

Nope they are not April batches and no they are not rejected pieces.
Put your brain in gear(Not meaning to be sarcastic).

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Nope they are not April batches and no they are not rejected pieces.
Put your brain in gear(Not meaning to be sarcastic).

Thanks for getting personal and welcome to my playground then;)

Sorry, i really did not ment to piss you off my friend:)

Well if it all is same quality like VSF i dont care who makes the watches.
And i am not blind believing the TDs, but i believe

Quote from Truetime:

1,these watches are from VSF 100%,not I get VSF's parts to find a small factory to put them together,I am just a small dealer,I don't have so much powr to do it,
this is my last time response for this thing,I know somethng about VSF indeed,but I don't want to talk too much about them,it's a kind of protection for them too,
if you real hope they can back in the future,don't pursue how and why they make these watches always,the same like I wrote before,
if you trust me,then you can order it,if you don't trust me,you don't need order,I can understand,

All i want is a Dandong movement and a watch that is great OOTB.
I dont are if Trustytimes Grandma puts it together or Xi personally does.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

All good my friend, no worries.

They are 100% vsf watches.
i own and have owned many vsf's so i know every detail of them, i never doubt if they are or are not vsf watches because they are(whatever lucy hont and trusty sells are legit vsf).
The only thing i doubt is the assembler,i have my own reasons to know that vsf didnt release any batches right now,and my own reasons to know that are not april batches or rejected pieces.
That's all,no big deal really.
Kind regards
edit: oh and ofcourse i dont mean that lucy or trusty or hont assembled them,that is impossible,the Td's we buy from are in the end of the food chain over there,factories-wholesellers and big sellers exists before them

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
So i spoke to hont

he said they are real vsf they are hard to find hence the high price etc

he said before he ships if i feel its fake rven in pictures hell refund

look at my
chat

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21

Well if it all is same quality like VSF i dont care who makes the watches.
And i am not blind believing the TDs, but i believe

Quote from Truetime:

All i want is a Dandong movement and a watch that is great OOTB.
I dont are if Trustytimes Grandma puts it together or Xi personally does.

Is dangdong 3235? Is it the one vsf uses?