• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help to verify this as VSF ( 2nd time )

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Flawed logic

Man you joined last month, so maybe you could try understanding how things work instead of trying to be smarter than members who've been around for a while and actually know what they're talking about?

A little humility goes a long way

Reactions: P..DR..D

goatrider

Known Member
18/9/14
Sellers selling reps that’s why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the hobby, padawan.
(yes I am aware that my post count does not qualify me for the hall of the longest... thread; nevertheless I've been here for a while and I've spent most of the time reading in order to learn). Once you've read a bit, you will notice that some mutual trust is a prerequisite in this type of hobby. Some trust goes along with some willingness to take some risk. Yes, there is a certain chance not to get EXACTLY what you are expecting. Well, bad luck in that case. The risk? A few hundred bucks. Yes, a lot. On the other hand, one should be able to bear it - if searching for the ultimate gen like rep and thus pretending to wear several thousands on the wrist ;-)

PS: That's why, I've ordered, paid and already QC approved a NOS VSF126610 AND a NOS XF 126600.
Being curious, so I'll probably keep one of them and c&r the other. Update hopefully in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theelite187

traderjoe1968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Asia
Welcome to the hobby, padawan.
(yes I am aware that my post count does not qualify me for the hall of the longest... thread; nevertheless I've been here for a while and I've spent most of the time reading in order to learn). Once you've read a bit, you will notice that some mutual trust is a prerequisite in this type of hobby. Some trust goes along with some willingness to take some risk. Yes, there is a certain chance not to get EXACTLY what you are expecting. Well, bad luck in that case. The risk? A few hundred bucks. Yes, a lot. On the other hand, one should be able to bear it - if searching for the ultimate gen like rep and thus pretending to wear several thousands on the wrist ;-)

PS: That's why, I've ordered, paid and already QC approved a NOS VSF126610 AND a NOS XF 126600.
Being curious, so I'll probably keep one of them and c&r the other. Update hopefully in a few weeks.

Yes! Of course! ????????????????????????

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
You don't seem to be particularly happy on this forum - is there anything forcing you to stay ?

i never said i am not happy but just because someone has a differet opinion you dont assume they are not happy

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
Man you joined last month, so maybe you could try understanding how things work instead of trying to be smarter than members who've been around for a while and actually know what they're talking about?

A little humility goes a long way

zzf was selling 904l steel
Only to find out it was 316l

it is a fake market there is no integrity the TD who you trust should
do thier due diligence before selling thats what im
aaying its a illegal
market just for the money u cannot trust anyone

RainbowNato

30/11/21
zzf was selling 904l steel
Only to find out it was 316l

it is a fake market there is no integrity the TD who you trust should
do thier due diligence before selling thats what im
aaying its a illegal
market just for the money u cannot trust anyone

Mate, TD's are like vending machines. You get the chocolate bar you choose. Once in a while, you get unlucky and it gets stuck on its way down. But most of the time you put in the coins and you get your snack. Is it responsible to let you know twix is better than mars bar? No. Is it gonna answer your questions about what you're getting? Well only what's written on the packet, the vending machine didn't make the chocolate. If you want a chef that knows where he caught the salmon for the plate of sashimi, what are you doing at a vending machine?

Reactions: Slanglican

jax_teller7

4/12/21
but then the vsf still sell? but hadn't they closed the factory? can someone confirm me since I see new qc of vsf 100% and I would like to understand who sells them

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
but then the vsf still sell? but hadn't they closed the factory? can someone confirm me since I see new qc of vsf 100% and I would like to understand who sells them

alot of confusion i think

some
say they are legit

some
say vsf parts assembled by jvs

by looking at it looks like vsf who knows

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Lucy at TrueTime and hont are able to source VSF

traderjoe1968

28/7/20
Asia
I’m gonna open and caseback and send a picture of the movement once received! Stay tuned