• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 3135 best clone movement.

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
KJ: I obtained some VS3135s that are un-engraved. They are definitely VS but I was advised stocks are limited so I guess they're unengraved pre-raid leftovers. If engravings are not important then these should satisfy someone wanting a VS3135.

thrillofhunt got them for me.

Can these be used in a ARF 36mm DJ? Most people upgrade to the VR3135 but now I’m wondering if the VS is possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Can these be used in a ARF 36mm DJ? Most people upgrade to the VR3135 but now I’m wondering if the VS is possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, vr and vs 3135 are the same size.

burkul

Horology Curious
3/1/22
The movement on the right in those pics is a VR3135. AFAIK, the VS3135 is no longer being made as VSF no longer exists. Surely there are fake VS3135s being made by some factories, and some that I've seen on Ali Express. But I don't believe these are the same as an original VS3135 in an original VSF rep when they were still being made.

thanks for the info. There is still VSF3135 sub on sale in Jtime store. I ordered one, will check the movement after the arrival.

SpeedThrash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/22
Do the re-emerged VSF watches have the VS3135? I haven't seen any updated checks

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Just got my VSF 116610 and yes it has the VS inside. Mine came with a slightly bent second hand pinion so I’m fitting a gen wheel so thought I’d service it at the same time. It’s a very well made and clean movement but as dry as a desert. The reversing wheels look well made on mine so I’ll leave for now. Did fit a gen dw though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yuggoboy

Horology Curious
5/2/16
Just got my VSF 116610 and yes it has the VS inside. Mine came with a slightly bent second hand pinion so I’m fitting a gen wheel so thought I’d service it at the same time. It’s a very well made and clean movement but as dry as a desert. The reversing wheels look well made on mine so I’ll leave for now. Did fit a gen dw though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

where did you buy it and which model?