• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
I won't check page per page for you, MScott did the comparison side by side gen vs clean front face.

no posts found about in this thread (black comparison 116500 gen vs cf)

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
No I mean 116500 black comparision side by syde but in the same photo!!!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Dude you're becoming a little annoying. Other members here are not working for you. Many have pointed you towards the threads that have the most relevant information. If you've gone through all of them and didn't find what you're looking for, then it just doesn't exist.

And when someone takes the time to answer your question, it's very rude to reply "no that's not what I want" with 3 exclamation marks !!! At the end
Be thankful that people are taking the time to help you

So please stop asking the same question all over again. If you want a real side by side, take the side by side pics and merge them in Photoshop. Light will be different but proportions will be correct

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

demanding-youre-so-demanding.gif

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You're way too good my brother for spend such amount of time for a lazy boy who doesn't even deserve a single reply.

C'est la vie, deep breaths when I saw the reply that's for sure.

You provided the lead and M Scott provided the goodies, I just went searching :search:

I actually recall seeing the posts in the other thread, excellent comparisons, and all about sharing here so maybe others hadn't seen them :eek:hwell:

It's a pity his slick widgets aren't available on Android or I'd be looking at one right now.

Have a great Friday & thank crunchie it's nearly the weekend :nana:

Reactions: Rocket14 and SHB

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
That's because you don't know where to look or what to look for lol

It's a well made rep for sure, but you can still tell from gen, you might argue it's very difficult to do that in nature, of course, but there still are plenty of consistent differences

I know what to look for bro. I am not saying its 100 perfect. But its close enough. You got to look at rep on a overall base. Not just keep looking at the lugs or what so ever spot only . And there are many various version on gen also. The clean is great for the price and the best of rep for now.

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
I know what to look for bro. I am not saying its 100 perfect. But its close enough. You got to look at rep on a overall base. Not just keep looking at the lugs or what so ever spot only . And there are many various version on gen also. The clean is great for the price and the best of rep for now.

It's clear you haven't gone very deep in your research if you think it's 99.9%. There are still multiple inaccuracies. Whether they matter to you or whether it's 'close enough' is a matter of personal preference. But it's still a rep at the end of the day at a small fraction of the price.

It's a very impressive rep (the best), never will be perfect, but doesn't have to be, to be enjoyed. But objectively there are inaccuracies, if you know what you're looking for which, it doesn't seem like you know/care.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It's clear you haven't gone very deep in your research if you think it's 99.9%. There are still multiple inaccuracies. Whether they matter to you or whether it's 'close enough' is a matter of personal preference. But it's still a rep at the end of the day at a small fraction of the price.

It's a very impressive rep (the best), never will be perfect, but doesn't have to be, to be enjoyed. But objectively there are inaccuracies, if you know what you're looking for which, it doesn't seem like you know/care.

Guys, not taking any side here but discussing whether a rep is 95% or 99% doesn't seem to make much sense to me. What's a percent? What's point a percent ? Who's the authority to decide this? It's like 2 teams of engineers discussing a distance when one is expressing itlsef in km and the other one in miles.

In the end it's still a rep, even if it were 100% it still wouldn't be a gen. We seem to all agree that it's the best out there (at least the white dialed) so people who like it as is should live their life happily, while folks who can't live with some of the flaws get to mod whatever they feel like.

Bringing information on potential flaws and how they can get fixed is useful. Talking about whether that flaw is worth 1% or 0.1% is not helping anyone

Vaio23

Looking Around
3/1/22
Once you give the green light usually how long does it take to arrive? (United States)

SpRiZZ3Tt0

Horology Curious
19/1/22
Hi everybody, I want to share my CF Daytona 116500 black dial ordered december 15th and arrived last week. CQ pictures was confirmed, ‘cause I knew subdials was thicker than gen. I didn’t saw any assembly mistake. So when watch arrived I took a lot of pictures and I saw (comparing with gen) that outside round of subdial are perfect, inside black round are 1/10 or 2/10 mm little than gen. So IMHO, in daily use you can't see any difference with gen, also in subdials thickness
Anyway I like case and hands. I don’t see any trouble with sels. First day of use I heard some noise during moviment. I think was the sels, instead, after a oil bath to full strap, I discovered was the clasp.
On daily use I'm only concerned about superluminova duration... It's seems like after 10 or 15 minutes the greenlight disappear... Anyway, as a rep, I like it very much
jXbnP1.jpg

jXbOyR.jpg

jXb60j.jpg
jX0giF.jpg