• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Guys I have a NOOB v4 is it worth to ”uppgrade” to a clean? Or what do you guys think? Im verry happy with my noob. But is clean that mutch better? In terms of feel and look?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Guys I have a NOOB v4 is it worth to ”uppgrade” to a clean? Or what do you guys think? Im verry happy with my noob. But is clean that mutch better? In terms of feel and look?

this was mentioned many times on thread
Better case - (narrower lugs and better genlike shape of lugs)
most od them have very tight sels (miss little recession)
better dial than noob
better hands than noob

you must decide what you want

Reactions: Lariram

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I know bro but Is it so mutch better? Is it like comper VSF sub to a NOOB v6 sub?

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I know bro but Is it so mutch better? Is it like comper VSF sub to a NOOB v6 sub?

when arrive mine i ll compare it with my v4 …….but it is supposed that is better than noob……i hope:rolleyes:

Bobi01

2/2/19

I wouldnt say it is that much difference…
Im sure many many people wouldnt spot the difference in real life but thats only for yourself if you want to…

Reactions: Tompa

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
ordered today…li tell me that the first batch will arrive this week :cool:

you didn't even see it, why did you order it? what if it has obese subdials like the black dial 116500?

Well, you are risking it so we won't lol thanks I guess!

Can't wait to see your QC

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17

I guess that's an assessment that only you can make bro. There's people who had noob Daytonas even Frankens and ordered the CF and have already swapped all the parts I to the CF body, but there's also folks who have said they're happy with their noob and are in no rush to upgrade.

From what I see of you in the AP section, you seem to have an eye for details so this new release should be good news for you.

Happy studying ;)
​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: Tompa

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
jXIyJD.jpg

I have my first Clean Daytona and it is beautiful. Fits the wrist perfectly.
All of you that own any Daytona have good taste.
Wish I did not wait so long to join the club. Glad I found this forum to educate my ass.
Just had to add one link for my gargantuan wrist.
Of course, saving the buckets of money over the Swiss version is always fun. But I just keep that excitement inside.

Last edited:

Doc brown

1/11/17
jXIyJD.jpg

I have my first Clean Daytona and it is beautiful. Fits the wrist perfectly.
All of you that own any Daytona have good taste.
Wish I did not wait so long to join the club. Glad I found this forum to educate my ass.
Just had to add one link for my gargantuan wrist.
Of course, saving the buckets of money over the Swiss version is always fun. But I just keep that excitement inside.

Very good my friend. Glad it made you happy. Keep us updated on how you like it and how it holds up.

Jayfabs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
California
I just received my panda today. During my QC the bezel looked to be slightly rotated clockwise but I figured it was just the angle the picture was taken. Unfortunately that was not the case and it is in fact rotated just a smiggin clockwise. It’s whatever but I wanted to share with you guys as other photos have shown this issue but it’s hard to tell if the camera is straight or not. The band also sits flush in the sel close to the top. Not a deal breaker for me either. Overall I’m happy. Everything else seems good to me.

Reactions: Gaberusa

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
I wonder was there a defective CF bezel in the past which had misaligned engraving?

I think I have the one you mentioned. The top is aligned but 120 is not. Seem like both 60 and 120 move to the left.
6289530efaa72c27922671ac7ac68ff9.jpg

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I guess that's an assessment that only you can make bro. There's people who had noob Daytonas even Frankens and ordered the CF and have already swapped all the parts I to the CF body, but there's also folks who have said they're happy with their noob and are in no rush to upgrade.

From what I see of you in the AP section, you seem to have an eye for details so this new release should be good news for you.

Happy studying ;)
​​​​​

Okey i understand. I think i must uppgrade then :) if it was an new AP it should be little easyer to see all the differens in case,hands etc but with Daytona it is little harder, Im not so well edjucated in this area, Thanks for your help and for you taking the time to answer, i realy appreciate it bro.

Tobel

6/7/17
Okey i understand. I think i must uppgrade then :) if it was an new AP it should be little easyer to see all the differens in case,hands etc but with Daytona it is little harder, Im not so well edjucated in this area, Thanks for your help and for you taking the time to answer, i realy appreciate it bro.

No worries ;)

​​​​​​

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
you didn't even see it, why did you order it? what if it has obese subdials like the black dial 116500?

Well, you are risking it so we won't lol thanks I guess!

Can't wait to see your QC

the white never had fat subdials…..why it should be have them now??

looking at the other three version i could say that probably will be a very good piece..and i trust in Li ..so i take my risk buying it …….like you said “ my risk your happiness” :p

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
the hour markers on the noobarf dial are larger than in clean. do you find that they are more pleasant and fair on the clean or noobarf?

Yes the ARF markers are bigger, probably even bigger as in Gen dials. Not realy noticeable without Gen to compare.
I would rate ARF and Clean markers on the same level of workmanship and finish. Very nicely rounded, better than Noob. Personally I like the ARF markers a little bit better, because the lume color is not that brown/pinkish as in the Clean. In real life situations the clean markers lume fill looks darker/pinkish compared to ARF. Probably because the CF dial is extremly white, compared to the more creamy ARF dial. On the ARF dial the crown is better finished, edges are more rounded.

Last edited: