• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

marcoxxxx84

17/4/17
Case Is the same on 116520 and 116500

im just a little bit scared by the curvy roundy profile of gen which is miles away from the noob

STR82

Looking Around
6/11/21
I received my QCs, and I like what i see aside of the misaligned bezel

_202201150335591ae30e9ffc51fbea4.jpg

I am new to this... and maybe I shouldn't even ask out of fear of being aware of a new annoying thing... but can you please provide more detail on how you are determining the bezel is misaligned here and how it should look?

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I am new to this... and maybe I shouldn't even ask out of fear of being aware of a new annoying thing... but can you please provide more detail on how you are determining the bezel is misaligned here and how it should look?

more than misaligned, to me, some of these bezels seem to have the numbers not in their exact exact position.
in this, for example, 6 o'clock and 3 o'clock are accurate, 9 o'clock and 13 o'clock not. so even having the bezel centered by your watchmaker will not solve the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: jcher

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
more than misaligned, to me, some of these bezels seem to have the numbers not in their exact exact position.
in this, for example, 6 o'clock and 3 o'clock are accurate, 9 o'clock and 13 o'clock not. so even having the bezel centered by your watchmaker will not solve the problem

True that and been there , had to buy another bezel or a gen bezel sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Don't waste your money preordering something that could turn out to be shit.

Wait for it to be released, check it out and then order it.

Was thinking the same to wait for actual QC photos to be released first.

Just didn't mind preordering in case the waitlist gets too long if the subdial has been confirmed.

Thanks for your help

takks

7/8/15

It looks misalignment mainly due to the camera position, not from bezel.
This photo was taken from the upper side, not from the exact center of the watch.
You can see that from the different widths of rehaut.
This will be able to be solved by photographer
ece2f541092faf0ebb2b4383159af6c0.jpg

Reactions: BOSSK and alilondon

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

That would be surprising for the Clean bezel which we were all getting for our V4s not long ago ....

Reactions: PastyMan

takks

7/8/15
I wonder was there a defective CF bezel in the past which had misaligned engraving?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Any news about the white dial 116520 CF daytona?

Think a few members have said after CNY, and I recall one of the Supporting Vendors said the same, so hopefully mid-Feb.

Looking forward to it myself :thumbsup:

Reactions: mari115