• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm really sorry for you. It's extremely annoying when that happens, especially when you wait a long time for it.
What I would like to know is how was it packed and how long was it in transit? It sounds like it was damaged in transit, especially when I read your other information about the QC pictures.

As usual, 30 days transit.
My watch is finde, this is all about my friends watch (we ordered 2)

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
So much excitement about this new Daytona release. Especially after all the crying after Noob got shut down. "Ooooh we'll never see another Daytona this good, where can i find one for $1500?!!"
I kind of wish I didn't have a V4 so I could get one too!
(I know I could but I am just too sensible a chap to own 2 fake Pandas .... )

Daytofan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/21
As usual, 30 days transit.
My watch is finde, this is all about my friends watch (we ordered 2)
Yes, I noticed, but since the minute hand on your watch is also "not optimal", I asked. If the parcels are thrown like suitcases at the airport, the shocks are of course not so good for a watch. I hope the TDs will pack their goods better in future and perhaps use one more layer of packaging material. But I don't really believe in it.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes, I noticed, but since the minute hand on your watch is also "not optimal", I asked. If the parcels are thrown like suitcases at the airport, the shocks are of course not so good for a watch. I hope the TDs will pack their goods better in future and perhaps use one more layer of packaging material. But I don't really believe in it.

It was packed really good, but that cant beat Dr. Isaac Newton my friend:D

Neo2000

Horology Curious
26/12/21
FYI This Is the way had been packaged mine. I guess TD will use some additional protection
40ca774414a7c01ec2cd5687b2a2310b.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Rubiss

19/9/21
just accpeted my QC, not sure what version of the dial is but I think it is hella hot, I liked the SEL and subdial thickness better than noob daytona tbh

I thought we weren't allowed to post pictures of QC ???

we have the right to post QC or not?

Rubiss

19/9/21
just accpeted my QC, not sure what version of the dial is but I think it is hella hot, I liked the SEL and subdial thickness better than noob daytona tbh

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

Of course you are, we all enjoy them especially with a new release like this, but only when accepted or rejected, or with a specific question, like hey do you think the bezel is misaligned, is the 6 marker crooked ,is the crown off center, watcha think of this beat error etc.... but no blanket "here is my QC should I accept or reject?"

Last edited:

Rubiss

19/9/21
Of course you are, we all enjoy them especially with a new release like this, but only when accepted or rejected, or with a specific question, like hey do you think the bezel is misaligned, is the 6 marker crooked ,is the crown off center, watcha think of this beat error etc.... but no blanket "here is my QC should I accept or reject?"

i posted pictures with a question that said "is the color and transition good and does she have a bezel lip?" i got yelled at by several people

berryhusky

Horology Curious
25/4/21
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the movement. Is there a way to regulate the watch? Like how fast or how slow it is going.

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
For me, this daytona white dial is fantastic. I can't wait for my panda to arrive

Last edited:

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
For me, this daytona white dial is fantastic. I can't wait for my panda to arrive

Last edited:

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
FYI This Is the way had been packaged mine. I guess TD will use some additional protection
40ca774414a7c01ec2cd5687b2a2310b.jpg

Was there any additional wrap inside the box? Any bubble protection? Or was it just straight shipped like this