• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
And i am curious why we dont see any qc pics, looks like big stock is not released yet

Trusty also told me this week and still no news and i cant see any qc pics,we saw only 3-4 from jtime , one from mirotime and one from geektime

Reactions: j21

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
What have you seen in particular which had put you off?

Well, I am actually comparing to a fully modded 116500 I have, but the dial and CG/Case look a bit off. I am a bit concerned about movement longevity, but I have no info to go off of so that does not count.

Other than that, the watch looks like it is a fantastic buy.

glee79

9/3/17
Puretime.
I will give em the 3 weeks, after that I'm not sure.
What looks great.
If it is anything like my Starbucks sub rep, I am a happy man.

From which dealer?

I have been waiting a week for QC, not a big deal, but if its more than 2-3 weeks I will just cancel and wait until the next batch comes out as I am not exactly thrilled with what I have been seeing (white 116500)

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Speaking of the devil, just got my QC

However since I got a gen Daytona, I really do not need another 116500.

If anybody wants my spot, I can have Li change the ship to address.... Of course I will send you the QC to look at, but this one looks great.

Pm if interested

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
In fact the engraving on the decorated plate looks much nicer then the first pics we saw. But the red "DAYTONA" engravin on rotor looks awefull. But who cares... won't see it anyway...

Also cant wait to see some news/images on the 116520

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
Some close up I get from my dealer.

With the same decked out specs, seems really affordable compared to Noob's.

https://imgur.com/a/kcVtqZc

Really, really beautiful shots.

I 100% agree, the value for money is insane compared to the past.

Can't believe how good reps look under a macro lens, looks so gen-like can't wait to get one. I'm personally waiting till the hype dies down a bit and for the first members to receive their watches, as it seems like there's quite a queue for QC anway.

Reactions: leo6929

acidrain33

Known Member
16/7/20

Can't believe how good reps look under a macro lens, looks so gen-like can't wait to get one. I'm personally waiting till the hype dies down a bit and for the first members to receive their watches, as it seems like there's quite a queue for QC anway.

Was never a Rollie fanboy before.

But seeing Clean deliver this truly shed some light into the industry.

So excited for new releases in 2022.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

Dont wait to long :) you newer know in this industri, one day the police will raid again and if clean is this good they will deff become a target.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
Dont wait to long :) you newer know in this industri, one day the police will raid again and if clean is this good they will deff become a target.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

True. I'm struggling right now. Was kicking myself when Noob got raided and didn't pull the trigger.
Think I'll grab it in mid Jan once the very first batch starts landing, once members start posting shots of their watches.
Although don't really know what I'm waiting for, the QC pics so far look :thumbsup: