• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
From WeChat dealer.

According to a dealer in china. Clean has come up with 4130 dials and bought rough version of 4130 movement. The version they purchased will not have engravings out of the box and will not be as "properly assembled" as the noob ones thus rotor will be louder. Expected date is Q2 2022. Probably in May.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
So they already know that they will sell something with a not great quality movement assembled?
LOL wtf? i bet they come around the corner with 800/900/1000 usd pricings.

Reactions: Yogibear

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That'd be great, although announcing a lower build assembly gives a hint to a "v1, v2, v3..." market politic again.
I wonder on what pricerange those will be (if ever this info ends up real). Look at how good Noobs 4130 were by the time, with an average price of what, 688$ ?

If those are rough versions of the N4130, no way they can be priced more than that.

Wait and see.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Will be interesting to see what this rotor business is all about. If they have an inferior construction or if it's anything that can be dealt with more easily.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Its CF - What were you expecting?

At least they are honest about the inside being as badly assembled as the outside.

Honesty is a massive leap for those guys.

Beautifully said and perfectly to the point.
#ZZF # 316Lvs904L #hytrelring #bezelaction

Let's hope (pray) that we can get a decent, and not too fat, watch for under 800 usd.

Reactions: P..DR..D and KJ2020

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
So they already know that they will sell something with a not great quality movement assembled?
LOL wtf? i bet they come around the corner with 800/900/1000 usd pricings.

I think what that means is movement factory will not engrave it themselves and assembly standart eill not be same like noobs. Engravings probably will be done someone else like 3kf of 3120 i guess and would need servicing because will not be properly oiled and eill be dirty i guess. If that would be the case then servicing is a must asap.

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I could start to argument that i know that and explain what I mean.
Instead i just leave the thread cause its about a watch which isnt on the market. lets just wait, and then check when it comes out.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I think what that means is movement factory will not engrave it themselves and assembly standart eill not be same like noobs. Engravings probably will be done someone else like 3kf of 3120 i guess and would need servicing because will not be properly oiled and eill be dirty i guess. If that would be the case then servicing is a must asap.

Its also unlikely that the factory will engrave it themselves to avoid the whole raid and imprisonment situation which is what happened last time, this way they keep things legitimate by making the movement which no infringment of copyright but leave the actual piracy to another factory.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Its also unlikely that the factory will engrave it themselves to avoid the whole raid and imprisonment situation which is what happened last time, this way they keep things legitimate by making the movement which no infringment of copyright but leave the actual piracy to another factory.

Yea? Thats what i said on the mesage bro