No announcement yet.

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Mark1937;n10458652]Noob case is more correct for 116520, I think that when viewed from the front it is better than the CF, while Clean did a great job on the profiles.
    But these are imperceptible details on the wrist.
    For sure on my franken 116520 I will leave the Noob case! ;-) Overall the CF 116500 panda is a very good OOTB watch.[/QUOTEdon't

I knew 116520 and 116500 gen have the same case. It is not so?

Comment

[QUOTE=ettorefranco;n10458674]
      Originally posted by Mark1937 View Post
      Noob case is more correct for 116520, I think that when viewed from the front it is better than the CF, while Clean did a great job on the profiles.
      But these are imperceptible details on the wrist.
      For sure on my franken 116520 I will leave the Noob case! ;-) Overall the CF 116500 panda is a very good OOTB watch.[/QUOTEdon't

I knew 116520 and 116500 gen have the same case. It is not so?
      in the various gen watch forums there are those who argue that the lugs of the 116500 are a little more worn, and the asymmetrical shape evident on the 116520 is less noticeable. On my 2 franken I have the best Noob case with perfect sels

Comment

[QUOTE=Mark1937;n10458718]
        Originally posted by ettorefranco View Post

in the various gen watch forums there are those who argue that the lugs of the 116500 are a little more worn, and the asymmetrical shape evident on the 116520 is less noticeable. On my 2 franken I have the best Noob case with perfect sels

Beautiful pieces bro congrats!

Comment

[QUOTE=ettorefranco;n10458749]

Beautiful pieces bro congrats!
          Sorry for OOT, just for show Noob case in front and sels

Comment

Sorry for OOT, just for show Noob case in front and sels

Your post was explanatory, thanks!

Comment

Case Is the same on 116520 and 116500

im just a little bit scared by the curvy roundy profile of gen which is miles away from the noob

Comment

Originally posted by jcher View Post
                I received my QCs, and I like what i see aside of the misaligned bezel

I am new to this... and maybe I shouldn't even ask out of fear of being aware of a new annoying thing... but can you please provide more detail on how you are determining the bezel is misaligned here and how it should look?

Comment

Originally posted by STR82 View Post

I am new to this... and maybe I shouldn't even ask out of fear of being aware of a new annoying thing... but can you please provide more detail on how you are determining the bezel is misaligned here and how it should look?
                  more than misaligned, to me, some of these bezels seem to have the numbers not in their exact exact position.
                  in this, for example, 6 o'clock and 3 o'clock are accurate, 9 o'clock and 13 o'clock not. so even having the bezel centered by your watchmaker will not solve the problem
                  Last edited by Björn_Ironside; 16-01-22, 18:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Björn_Ironside View Post

more than misaligned, to me, some of these bezels seem to have the numbers not in their exact exact position.
                    in this, for example, 6 o'clock and 3 o'clock are accurate, 9 o'clock and 13 o'clock not. so even having the bezel centered by your watchmaker will not solve the problem
                    True that and been there , had to buy another bezel or a gen bezel sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A lovely piece to franken , and i shifted the CF dial on my noob V4 for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marcoxxxx84 View Post
                        Case Is the same on 116520 and 116500

im just a little bit scared by the curvy roundy profile of gen which is miles away from the noob
                        You can't see on wrist bro

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post

Don't waste your money preordering something that could turn out to be shit.

Wait for it to be released, check it out and then order it.

Was thinking the same to wait for actual QC photos to be released first.

Just didn't mind preordering in case the waitlist gets too long if the subdial has been confirmed.

Thanks for your help

Comment

It looks misalignment mainly due to the camera position, not from bezel.
                            This photo was taken from the upper side, not from the exact center of the watch.
                            You can see that from the different widths of rehaut.
                            This will be able to be solved by photographer

Comment

That would be surprising for the Clean bezel which we were all getting for our V4s not long ago ....

Comment

I hope it is really the camera

Comment

Working...
                                X