Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eltrinita View Post
    guys, what do you about the rehaut on the clean Daytona compared to the noob ? Im doing a franken 116520 and the clean rehaut seems a bit strange for me ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    From same pics it seems to be wokky…

Comment

Originally posted by Daytofan View Post

Hi Gaberusa
      Have you asked to realign the bezel, or was it out of the box ok?

I received my QC pics, and for me it is not alligned, but I don't wont to RL... It looks like the QC from greenbeans
      Yes I asked for a better bezel alignment only. I specifically asked to change the bezel only not to to replace the watch because I liked the SEL and the hours index.
      If you have more than one issue with the watch, kindly ask for another one and point the issues to be avoided on the next watch.
      As far as I know CF bezel are sold individually, so that’s why I asked for a bezel replacement only. It depends on who’s your TD and what he is willing for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiffRalf View Post

Yours seems off just a tiny teetsie bit, not as much as the previous poster greenbeans. I could live with it.
        The bezel looks fine here, I wouldn't be too concerned with this.
        I agree though, I would get the chrono hand sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaberusa View Post

Yes I asked for a better bezel alignment only. I specifically asked to change the bezel only not to to replace the watch because I liked the SEL and the hours index.
          If you have more than one issue with the watch, kindly ask for another one and point the issues to be avoided on the next watch.
          As far as I know CF bezel are sold individually, so that’s why I asked for a bezel replacement only. It depends on who’s your TD and what he is willing for.

Hi,

thank you for your answer. My TD is Jtime. I wrote back asking if they can align the bezel. Hope I get a positive answer.
          What do you actually write then? QC accepted, send me the watch, or what is the "official" wording?

Comment

Originally posted by Daytofan View Post

Hi,

thank you for your answer. My TD is Jtime. I wrote back asking if they can align the bezel. Hope I get a positive answer.
            What do you actually write then? QC accepted, send me the watch, or what is the "official" wording?
            Don’t Worry with Jtime they will do their best to get you what you want. And talk normally nothing serious or formal lol

Comment

Don’t know about gen vs rep differences but doesn’t look too shabby I suppose:

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                Don’t know about gen vs rep differences but doesn’t look too shabby I suppose

the latest dials look even better. The Daytona lettering seems to me to be positioned in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbeans View Post

The bezel looks fine here, I wouldn't be too concerned with this.
                  I agree though, I would get the chrono hand sorted.
                  Is getting the chrono hand sorted an easy fix? Like I say, I have a watchsmith local to me who does rep work. But only ever used him for swapping out bezel inserts etc - never anything mechanical.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippo9 View Post

Is getting the chrono hand sorted an easy fix? Like I say, I have a watchsmith local to me who does rep work. But only ever used him for swapping out bezel inserts etc - never anything mechanical.
                    absolutely yes, your watchmaker gets it right without any problem

Comment

Looking those pics making me even more impatient to recieve mine

Comment

Not at all , awesome wrist shot !

Comment

Mine shipped on the 7th. Any Recent experiences regarding lead time, shipping to Europe by jtime? I'm inpatient AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Eseips View Post
                            Mine shipped on the 7th. Any Recent experiences regarding lead time, shipping to Europe by jtime? I'm inpatient AF.
                            Give it another 3 to 7 business days ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Gaberusa View Post

Give it another 3 to 7 business days ????????

Haha sure, I got used to lead times of 3-4 weeks, no issue. Just checking the tracking 10 times as day after all those magnificent QC posted here, i cant wait gonna get it serviced though. I actually thought about learning how to service but I guess the 4130 is not an easy one to start.

Comment

Hello. Some days ago I saw on this forum that ARF release a new update version of daytona.

Now I don’t fine the thread.

is guys better the clean or the ARF Daytona ? Please could you link here the ARF thread ?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X