• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Looks nice
How’s the fitment of gen hands? Direct fit or need to enlarge hole?

I replaced movement with my already serviced noob 4130 and they fit directly without broaching… also nikz told me that every clean 4130 so far he modified wasnt needed broaching

Reactions: Elno38

Tonycassette

Horology Curious
6/2/22
Thanks for that long winded yes. That might be the longest yes in the history of answers. I hope you had a SiGH of relief after typing that.

I read through this thread twice. Didn’t see it so I asked. Obviously I’m new to the rep world.

Tonycassette

Horology Curious
6/2/22
He forfeited any sort of checkmate when he edited and deleted half of his original long winded answer. Either way. I got my answer. Thank you miss.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]Tonycassette [/mention] Really lol you read through this 1800+ post count thread TWICE? And somehow through all that heavy reading missed it huh?
giphy.gif

Tonycassette

Horology Curious
6/2/22
Yea I missed a video that I didn’t watch. Not too hard to understand. I scrolled past the 1 video that had that one piece of information.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Mine arrived tonight. I’m used to the bold Noob v4 Daytona panda dial print so in comparison the lettering is very thin. Am I crazy? Also bracelet is getting a baby oils bath, was the squeakiest I’ve ever held.
images won’t load right now. Will send when working again