• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
I just received it and haven't looked at it closely yet.
The overall finish of the CF is more beautiful.
The case is also nicer on the CF, but the details look better on the NOOB.
The bracelet of the CF feels lighter than the NOOB.

Thanks mate for your feedback. What you mean about the details are nicer on noob, what details you mean?

are you able to enlighten us if there is a correct 116520 engraving between the lugs?

i ordered the white dial and should receive it within the next two weeks. But I’m just too curious.

cheers

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19
Thanks mate for your feedback. What you mean about the details are nicer on noob, what details you mean?

are you able to enlighten us if there is a correct 116520 engraving between the lugs?

i ordered the white dial and should receive it within the next two weeks. But I’m just too curious.

cheers

I do not know much about Daytona.

My opinion was not based on a detailed analysis like the experts here, but on my own personal preference.

Personally, I prefer the five-line font of the CF dial.
Overall, I feel that the CF is more beautifully done.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
allora abbiamo un vincitore
you can't declare a winner for something no one will ever see (if you want to pass it off as gen).

the sub dials are large enough to fill the dial. If, for you, the one written above in brackets is true, they will call him 50 meters away.

To me, who pass him off as a rep, he makes me shit the same. I would not be able to look at it on my wrist, or rather, I would look at it too much to try to convince myself that it is not bad at all. which is false to my brain.

the panda is done very well. 116520 no.

moreover, there was talk of the daytona clean as the definitive daytona, the daytona that does not need to be modified. Lately some friends have been writing that that's just all we wanted, because just change the dial to the gen dial.

Then something is wrong here. definitive daytona? daytona to be changed for a lot of money? mh

Reactions: trash3939

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
I gave you a picture of the engraving.

Thanks for your Effort mate! So really look forward to mine. Will Change the dial with a black ARF V2 and the crown.

does anybody know if the crown of the ARF would fit on the Clean factory?

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Some random comparison shots; hope they help.

L: CF, R: Noob
51848956784_dc3f713118_k.jpg

L: CF, R: Noob comparing pushers, CG and crown profile
51848968714_795db8ad39_k.jpg

T: CF, B: Noob comparing case bands (9:00 side)
51849286830_b10bd1fb5d_k.jpg

T: CF, B: Noob comparing case bands (3:00 side). CF crown definitely isn't awesome.
51848956834_c62a2995c2_k.jpg

L: CF, R: Noob rehaut height; CF is definitely shallower.
51848956884_4466c3742f_k.jpg

And since I only have two chronographs left in the collection, one needs to be a daily driver ;)
51848956914_26062bc9cb_k.jpg

Great pics R, I missed that stone background! Thanks for taking the time to do this comparison. I think it clearly shows that CF pushers are much better! Shame about rehaut engraving though, it looks way too shallow.

-skyfall-

4/8/21
you can't declare a winner for something no one will ever see (if you want to pass it off as gen).

the sub dials are large enough to fill the dial. If, for you, the one written above in brackets is true, they will call him 50 meters away.

mate

​​​​​​what year should this version correspond to?

if i want to buy an original black dial, which mark would be coeval with this one?

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
mate

​​​​​​what year should this version correspond to?

if i want to buy an original black dial, which mark would be coeval with this one?

Considering that CF Daytonas seem to have a bad shallow regaut engraving, what I would do would
be to get a Superluminova pre-APH dial, a set of gen fat superluminova hands (thin hands would be even better but these are scarce now), add gen short 78490 clasp and finish it off by polishing the rehaut engravings off for a very proper early-ish 116520.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Considering that CF Daytonas seem to have a bad shallow regaut engraving, what I would do would
be to get a Superluminova pre-APH dial, a set of gen fat superluminova hands (thin hands would be even better but these are scarce now), add gen short 78490 clasp and finish it off by polishing the rehaut engravings off for a very proper early-ish 116520.

CF doesn't have a bad rehaut engraving, it's actually pretty good and well aligned, it's just a little shallower. Here compared to a gen 116520 from 2013 (black dial is gen)

ubi

Known Member
9/9/19
Great pics R, I missed that stone background! Thanks for taking the time to do this comparison. I think it clearly shows that CF pushers are much better! Shame about rehaut engraving though, it looks way too shallow.

Hey M. Long time no see. Hope all is well in your world.

The rehaut engraving isn't bad at all. Not something that is easily seen anyway as it is.

What is shallow, however (and is a good thing, IMO) is the rehaut height. Noob was a tad bit deep... CF looks like they did a good job on this aspect as well.

Reactions: Pizzo