• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Lol gen piece.. you cant fooool me brother :)

Lool good catch, wanted to see more comments on flaws though!

[mention]Markaplan [/mention] nice one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Cf lugs are very nice but i can see gen from far away.. gen hands,30 in subdial is what i look also :)

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
Lol gen piece.. you cant fooool me brother :)

Ya the moment I looked at the pushers and endlinks I was like no no way that’s a CF or Noob
Then Crown at 12 and Daytona serif man the watch speaks itself lol

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
Just had my third RL, with CNY coming, order delayed another month on top of what it already is fml, and wanted to have a rant.

A small note for those of you still QC'ing, I suspect my TD tried to slip one by me, by trying to pass my first RL off in my latest QC, in a rush to beat the CNY holidays (not many QCs I see, have watches in the 250s amplitude, after asking for a full wind). Just a hunch, but be cautious.

This thread is the only thing keeping me going. Sorry, end of rant.

McPwn

21/9/20
Ya the moment I looked at the pushers and endlinks I was like no no way that’s a CF or Noob
Then Crown at 12 and Daytona serif man the watch speaks itself lol

The pusher length stands out the most IMO. Seems like the case needs to be counter-sunk or drilled a tad deeper.

Tobel

6/7/17
The pusher length stands out the most IMO. Seems like the case needs to be counter-sunk or drilled a tad deeper.

I'm not sure the pushers themselves are too long, it looks to me like the piece that is rotating around the pushers doesn't acrew down enough. Curious to see if this can be fixed

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
Just had my third RL, with CNY coming, order delayed another month on top of what it already is fml, and wanted to have a rant.

A small note for those of you still QC'ing, I suspect my TD tried to slip one by me, by trying to pass my first RL off in my latest QC, in a rush to beat the CNY holidays (not many QCs I see, have watches in the 250s amplitude, after asking for a full wind). Just a hunch, but be cautious.

This thread is the only thing keeping me going. Sorry, end of rant.

thanks,
i just GL a white 520 with a bad six o clock marker. But I don’t care as the dial is trash anyway and I will put in my black ARF V2 dial.

everythi g else was fine like case, pushers crown sel clasp… that was more important…

Markaplan

Supporter
9/10/20
Hello everyone. Just received my QC but I need to GL right away so they can ship it in time before Chinese New Year.

I feel like the bezel is not aligned well. What do you guys think ?

4210a5870623faf61ac52030ffaae0a8.jpg

a965d4ab43272338dc45b982e7faf5b5.jpg

af16663eb23fd8607e34ec096a8ff3ee.jpg

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello everyone. Just received my QC but I need to GL right away so they can ship it in time before Chinese New Year.

I feel like the bezel is not aligned well. What do you guys think ?

Ask Lana to get their QC team to make it right. Based on another QC pic they seem to have fixed this issue of my watch. However, I can only confirm it when I receive my Daytona.

McPwn

21/9/20
I'm not sure the pushers themselves are too long, it looks to me like the piece that is rotating around the pushers doesn't acrew down enough. Curious to see if this can be fixed

Correct, the size of the pushers themselves are fine. the indent in the case is not deep enough to screw them in further, from what I can see. If they fix it in a V2, it would be amazing. As a workaround, you could also sand down the pushers so that they dont stick out as much when screwed in.

Tobel

6/7/17
As a workaround, you could also sand down the pushers so that they dont stick out as much when screwed in.

That's my thinking, I just got mine and will see if that bothers me enough to be sent for modding and if so if my modder says it's possible, especially as I don't want to jeopardize the waterproofness
otherwise are there 3rd party gen like pushers? Anyone knows?

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
What I’m curious about is if the noob bracelet would fit.

Of course there is no reason to that on a CF as it comes with an ARF Bracelet but I remember the ARF SEL having some space between the Lugs when mounted on a Noob case.

so if the ARF Sel sits bombproof between The lugs of the CF it means the case is different to Noob in terms of lug with

berryhusky

Horology Curious
25/4/21
I received mine yesterday and I decided to take an actual picture for you guys to compare the QC and the actual one :)
For me, it looks stunning, even better than QC.

The chrono function works pretty well
jd0y5P.jpg

jd01BW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: grillbrill

Keentje

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/13
Anyone already heard if the 116519ln will be releases as well? Still havent read anything about it so far. I am really looking forward to a release of it.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Anybody know if I can swap in the ARF datejust 36 super jubilee bracelet in the cf 116500? I know swap was possible on the Noob version