• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi everybody, I want to share my CF Daytona 116500 black dial ordered december 15th and arrived last week. CQ pictures was confirmed, ‘cause I knew subdials was thicker than gen. I didn’t saw any assembly mistake. So when watch arrived I took a lot of pictures and I saw (comparing with gen) that outside round of subdial are perfect, inside black round are 1/10 or 2/10 mm little than gen. So IMHO, in daily use you can't see any difference with gen, also in subdials thickness
Anyway I like case and hands. I don’t see any trouble with sels. First day of use I heard some noise during moviment. I think was the sels, instead, after a oil bath to full strap, I discovered was the clasp.
On daily use I'm only concerned about superluminova duration... It's seems like after 10 or 15 minutes the greenlight disappear... Anyway, as a rep, I like it very much

Looks great mate, thanks for taking the time to share. Welcome to the forum and glad you like your watch

Reactions: SpRiZZ3Tt0

myapplesauce

Horology Curious
3/1/22
New York City
I just wanted to post to say thank you to everyone that's contributed to this thread. Just purchased my first rep (the CF panda) and read every page of this thread an it was incredibly useful. Great to know the differences from gen (even if my eyes aren't trained enough to quite see everything everyone is talking about) and to know what to look for with my own QC. What a great resource!

I've got a tracking number. Now let's just see how long til it gets to east coast US!

Tobel

6/7/17
I just wanted to post to say thank you to everyone that's contributed to this thread. Just purchased my first rep (the CF panda) and read every page of this thread an it was incredibly useful. Great to know the differences from gen (even if my eyes aren't trained enough to quite see everything everyone is talking about) and to know what to look for with my own QC. What a great resource!

I've got a tracking number. Now let's just see how long til it gets to east coast US!

Welcome to the forum mate, and congrats on your 1st rep. We'll be looking forward to seeing your wrist shots once you get it :)

Reactions: myapplesauce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
No I mean 116500 black comparision side by syde but in the same photo!!!

I’m sorry for this….!!!

These “!!!” were not for you but for MY bad english….after 3 post I was not able to make me understand…. So the fault is mine! I’m sorry…

Anyway thank you for you help, I’ve already done myself a little photoshop comparison between cf and the others, gen included, (here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...oob-v4-opinions-asked?p=10463666#post10463666 ) but As I tryed to ask before, I’m looking for a photo showing boths gen + 116500 cf black…. But If this photo doesn’t exists, I have just to know….

I’ve made also another error because I’ve accepted qc photo without looking it well and yesterday I’ve discovered that my bezel seems It is not alligned :(

What do you think about?

jXVvKI.jpg

Thanks

Reactions: P..DR..D

Tobel

6/7/17
I’m sorry for this….!!!

These “!!!” were not for you but for MY bad english….after 3 post I was not able to make me understand…. So the fault is mine! I’m sorry…

Anyway thank you for you help, I’ve already done myself a little photoshop comparison between cf and the others, gen included, (here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...oob-v4-opinions-asked?p=10463666#post10463666 ) but As I tryed to ask before, I’m looking for a photo showing boths gen + 116500 cf black…. But If this photo doesn’t exists, I have just to know….

I’ve made also another error because I’ve accepted qc photo without looking it well and yesterday I’ve discovered that my bezel seems It is not alligned :(

What do you think about?

Thanks

It is slightly misaligned indeed. If the watch hasn't been shipped yet you can kindly ask Lana if she can realign it for you

17/8/10
No, It has been already shipped.

It is difficult to realign the bezel myself?

thanks

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Tis all good, it's Friday so lets forget about it :thumbsup:
And you're welcome :drinks_cheers:

I honestly thought the black post I linked for you (post #52 in the other thread) shows the black Gen "side by side in the same photo" with a Clean Factory Daytona, which is what I understood your question was, but I'll offer my apologies too, if something was lost in translation at my end.

To be honest, I don't spot half the differences until explicitly pointed out to me by the experts on here, so yes, I can see a very small misalignment but as Tobel said, hopefully they can realign pre shipping.

Best of luck & hope you have it on your wrist soon.

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
No, It has been already shipped.

It is difficult to realign the bezel myself?

thanks

Not difficult but you have to be very careful not to scratch the watch and not to break the bezel. I think there's a thread that explains in details how to do it somewhere, give it a search

17/8/10
I ask it for a friend,
In your opinion, it is probably that a v.2 of CF factory 116500 will be available in the next months?

thanks

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Once you give the green light usually how long does it take to arrive? (United States)

I’m on the East coast. Took mine 11 days from the day I approved QC. Obviously that means very little in regards to how long yours will take bc the mail system can be very finnicky + customs may add a day or two. In my experience 2-3 weeks is the norm, however it isn’t unheard of for members to get theirs 2-3 months after approving QC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: myapplesauce

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I ask it for a friend,
In your opinion, it is probably that a v.2 of CF factory 116500 will be available in the next months?

thanks
Yes the v5 is on the way. Just keep waiting........forever

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yes the v5 is on the way. Just keep waiting........forever

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Lol exactly this … this havent released yet and people are waiting for v2 … theese are not noob watches with 700 flaws from v1… all theese new watches are fine from v1

alilondon

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/10/19
Uk
Looks like sub dials are to big compared to Gen?

Can we get some good comparisons going?

I think there was one on the other thread but the comparison watch was misaligned.

One versus gen and one versus arf v2 would be great :)

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
I’m on the East coast. Took mine 11 days from the day I approved QC. Obviously that means very little in regards to how long yours will take bc the mail system can be very finnicky + customs may add a day or two. In my experience 2-3 weeks is the norm, however it isn’t unheard of for members to get theirs 2-3 months after approving QC.

Lucky you,
8days no sign of it moving or any updates on my tracking, it was shipped on the 13th of this month.
I think it won’t show any updates until it hit the USPS

(Drink coffee go to work and forget about it until I see it in the mailbox hahahaha) not chasing it anymore

Reactions: Thunderdog