X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post

Center of what? ;-)
    You know, how the Gen looks?

My QC is exactly the same and I rejected it. The one from trusty QC pics in this thread has the crown perfectly placed.
    Do I know how the Gen looks? ????

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post

While I agree with this, it would be cool if they gave us the old bracelet and slim hands, so that we could sand the rehaut in order to remove the engravings (and lower it if it's too tall), so that we can make a period correct early 116520 with close to no expense
      Well I guess we need both

Comment

Originally posted by kennyt View Post

My QC is exactly the same and I rejected it. The one from trusty QC pics in this thread has the crown perfectly placed.
        I’m pretty sure the watch is simply rotated slightly to the right leavingbthe left side slightly closer to the camera. You can clearly see more of rehaut at 3 than 9

Comment

Why is everyone laughing at me for saving up for my dream watch. A fully functional reliable automatic chronograph with a sapphire crystal, 904L stainless steel and a gorgeous ceramic bezel.

This watch costs me almost $870 after 5% credit card fees + shipping.

A brand new Hamilton/Tissot with a Swiss 7750 movement will cost about the same.

Can I share my QC photos with someone please? They should arrive by this weekend. My TD said he will pop the case back open and take good photos of my movement.

Will that help me get lucky and get a reliable chronograph that I can use daily?

Comment

You rejected the watch because of this? Wow. I hope, your TD will block your number ;-)
            Honestly - you should search another hobby. How about nitpicking?

Do you?

Are these CF or Gen?

Solution: Both are Gen

Last edited by JayBee0815; 06-01-22, 17:01.
            Et hätt noch emmer joot jejange
            WTB - Pam 027, 028, 356 - JLC Diver MC - AP RO Diver white oder blue

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket14 View Post

I’m pretty sure the watch is simply rotated slightly to the right leavingbthe left side slightly closer to the camera. You can clearly see more of rehaut at 3 than 9
              Technical he is right. It might be one or two nanometers. But this is nitpicking on a very high (or low?) level ;-)

Et hätt noch emmer joot jejange
              WTB - Pam 027, 028, 356 - JLC Diver MC - AP RO Diver white oder blue

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket14 View Post

The crown is fixed to the dial and if you look at the minute markers on each side, the one on the right is not on top of the crown which tells me the crown is placed slightly more to the right. Gen is perfectly symmetrical.

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post

You rejected the watch because of this? Wow. I hope, your TD will block your number ;-)
                  Honestly - you should search another hobby. How about nitpicking?

Do you?

Are these CF or Gen?

I would not if it’s a $300-400 watch. It’s a $900 watch so my expectations are higher, simple as that.

Comment

Gen crystal makes dial popped up and shows it whiter in the shade.

Comment

Another day i wanna jump in a plane and slap a member od this forum.
                      go for another hobby mate

Comment

Gen is perfectly symmetrical.
                        Except it's not lol

Most of the time it is, or at least it should be, but I've seen many gens with spacing problems and symmetry issues, especially regarding the crown on the dial or the crown on the rehaut.

Those are the least of this release's problems
                        Last edited by mari115; 06-01-22, 16:56.
                        "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                        "You!"

Comment

Perhaps they will never be able to finish their QCs…

Comment

The crown is fixed to the dial and if you look at the minute markers on each side, the one on the right is not on top of the crown which tells me the crown is placed slightly more to the right. Gen is perfectly symmetrical.
                            Understood, I’ve just had to go and get my two Arf Daytona’s to look at mine. To be completely honest (I’m sure you’ll agree when you finally get your first rep) any mis alignment is quite simply not visible (to me) with the naked eye. I’ve been staring at mine and I still don’t know if they are perfect or not but to honest I don’t care. I appreciate your expectations are greater than mine and I really hope you manage to find the watch for you.

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by alok87 View Post

Will that help me get lucky and get a reliable chronograph that I can use daily?
                              No

keep in mind that the daily Used watch needs a ~300 Dollar Service within 5 years. Quality of bracelet Pins is Not clear, you May need a replacemnt Strap or bracelet. Nobody is laughing, it seems that you have absolutely no Idea what it means to buy and wear Rep Like this

Comment

Originally posted by thenut View Post

No

keep in mind that the daily Used watch needs a ~300 Dollar Service within 5 years. Quality of bracelet Pins is Not clear, you May need a replacemnt Strap or bracelet. Nobody is laughing, it seems that you have absolutely no Idea what it means to buy and wear Rep Like this
                                Spot on, please don’t think you pay your money once and then wear it for the next 10 years maintenance/cost free.

Comment

Working...
                                X