• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Obviously get it serviced. It's things like this that convince me to send it immediately out for service when mine arrives. I realize it's the nature of the beast. But I wish the factories that assemble these movements & watches could up their QC game.

The last few years luxery watches became more and more populair, and so is the volume of the rep industry. the amount of watches beeing produced is so high, what results in quantity over quality

Bigpotato

27/10/14
Clean is a better watch in my opinion. I have that and a Noob V4 with upgraded hands and the Clean is better visually in case shape and dial. The only thing that kills me about the CF is the blueish tint on the dial. But the Noob is too creamy. Does anyone have a gen to compare?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Clean is a better watch in my opinion. I have that and a Noob V4 with upgraded hands and the Clean is better visually in case shape and dial. The only thing that kills me about the CF is the blueish tint on the dial. But the Noob is too creamy. Does anyone have a gen to compare?

BTF white color is perfect for me!

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I believe CF will release a new black dial soon. There was a black gen dial on table between the gen dials that they are currently working on for new releases.

Bobi01

2/2/19

Im 100% sure that clean dial color will turn warmer overtime especially on the sun, and you have genlike dial
for me also the clean white is better dial, subdials are also less shiny and better made, lume quality is better like tiny crystals inside and btf have plain color… prints are also better on cf

God of rolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/21
Im 100% sure that clean dial color will turn warmer overtime especially on the sun, and you have genlike dial
for me also the clean white is better dial, subdials are also less shiny and better made, lume quality is better like tiny crystals inside and btf have plain color… prints are also better on cf

What about the BTF white dial? Im thinking about change the CF dial because the lume markers are too yellow

Bigpotato

27/10/14

I agree with you. I’m not a fan of the BTF dial. It’s great but the quality of clean is better. Has anyone changed the Xtal on clean to see if it makes a difference. The clean dial is bright white in direct light but once there is low light it turns too blue for my liking. However, if the xtal can be changed to reduce this effect I’m in

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Hi guys,

I have always used the Noob V3/V4 for Superfranken.

I would now like to build another Superfranken on a CF basis. Are the cases/movements identical to the Noob models? The rest (dial, bezel etc) will be replaced by GEN anyway.

Or should I go with the BTF Daytonas?

And maybe someone can help me if the CF 116520 Models have correct engravings between lugs?

Edit: CF wrong pusher design.. so will might stick to a Noob..

Last edited:

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi guys,

I would now like to build another Superfranken on a CF basis. Are the cases/movements identical to the Noob models? The rest (dial, bezel etc) will be replaced by GEN anyway.

And maybe someone can help me if the CF 116520 Models have correct engravings between lugs?

Noob for me is perfect in front for 116520!

Reactions: gpvecchi

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Im sorry but that BTF dial is a joke, in terms of text print quality. The 5 lines of text is already to thin on the CF dial, and BTF just took it to a whole new level :)

The color however appears to be better then the CF. (But i would need it in my hand to be sure :))

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Hi guys,

I did a build with the CF, and you can add gen pushers with a bit of work :) See my signature for the build link

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Im sorry but that BTF dial is a joke, in terms of text print quality. The 5 lines of text is already to thin on the CF dial, and BTF just took it to a whole new level :)

The color however appears to be better then the CF. (But i would need it in my hand to be sure :))

I ask to Li to replace me with another BTF. If it will be same I will ask to refund me

Reactions: Tijdwijzer and 2841

Bobi01

2/2/19
I ask to Li to replace me with another BTF. If it will be same I will ask to refund me

Brother, all the btf dials are too bad text, clean have much better printing i told you, and subdials are too shiny
clean is best white dial, it will go warmer overtime and dial is perfect

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Brother, all the btf dials are too bad text, clean have much better printing i told you, and subdials are too shiny
clean is best white dial, it will go warmer overtime and dial is perfect

It wont, and it is far from perfect :)

But the CF and the ARF v2 is the only 2 useable dials atm. you just have to chose what flaws you can live with

Reactions: Tijdwijzer