• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
For those people who couldn't appreciate the difference between the subdials:

As you can see they are totally wrong, they are fat and the color is not correct as well.

Gen vs CF
(pic offered by Nikz19 )

jNNo9J.jpg

Last edited:

MYHABIT89

Known Member
8/3/22
What are you hoping they change exactly? The dial colour? I think it seems spot on. The only thing which isn't to my eyes is the slightly thicker bezel marks and the lighter red "DAYTONA" text.

I think this rep is the best so far!somebody still saying noob was better I wouldn’t think so!noob hands flat at the tip and the daytona letters was bad!i watched a lot of videos i think clean much better

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
I think this rep is the best so far!somebody still saying noob was better I wouldn’t think so!noob hands flat at the tip and the daytona letters was bad!i watched a lot of videos i think clean much better

Smh……you clearly missed the fat subdials

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Could anybody advise of the clasp code on the CF Panda and confirm that they use the ARF bracelet on this please?

alok87

Known Member
4/12/17
like it was keeping perfect time... I don't know how it just stopped... I did wear it when it was raining outside....

the watch stopped working a few days after I wore it in the rain

Last edited:

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
mine just died after 3 weeks... nothing happens when I wind it...

Sorry to hear that man. Hope it’s not a major issue and something that can be fixed. I would recommend you try taking it to a watchmaker to see if they can repair it.

Last edited:

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
For those people who couldn't appreciate the difference between the subdials:

As you can see they are totally wrong, they are fat and the color is not correct as well.

Gen vs CF
(pic offered by Nikz19 )

jNNo9J.jpg

That’s a really big difference seeing it side by side.

Johnny_Ridden

Less is More
10/12/18
oops. anyone know how to take down photos that have been uploaded on clickpix without making an account with them...

Last edited: