• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Agree. CF

I agree too, although a bluish dial, flat 12 o'clock crown, completely wrong pushers, ridiculous crown, short lugs with the consequences of chance have to be tolerated. But the case is more gen than the Noob, so Clean is currently the best place to start...

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
For me CF case is better than Noob case for profiles only.
From the front (and therefore on the wrist) I like the Noob case the most, especially for the 116520.
Of course I mean the right Noob case, some versions are completely wrong and don't even have asymmetrical lugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: gpvecchi

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
From the front (and therefore on the wrist) I like the Noob case the most, especially for the 116520.
Of course I mean the right Noob case, some versions are completely wrong and don't even have asymmetrical lugs.

Obviously I agree with you

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I agree too, although a bluish dial, flat 12 o'clock crown, completely wrong pushers, ridiculous crown, short lugs with the consequences of chance have to be tolerated. But the case is more gen than the Noob, so Clean is currently the best place to start...

Noob has better rehaut thickness, or so it looks like it, this gives better genlike proportions to the cf that the noob's one doesn't have

Bobi01

2/2/19

Too wide and rounded case from noob when you look front, clean definetly have better case in all aspects, also clean have little shorter lugs and noob little longer than gen so no winner there
Check out comparison of the front lugs

Reactions: theREALgoat

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
Hi Guys,

my watchmaker tried to fit the noob v3 pushers in the clean Daytona without success. Here’s to everyone who was thinking about it.
j7e4bi.gif

but why would you even do that? Fluted part of Clean pushers is much more gen like…

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
but why would you even do that? Fluted part of Clean pushers is much more gen like…

Because the pushers on clean are shorter, it trumps the fluted part issue that is not even an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Too wide and rounded case from noob when you look front, clean definetly have better case in all aspects, also clean have little shorter lugs and noob little longer than gen so no winner there

Noob's SELs have always looked like shit.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

This is Noob wrong case!