• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your go-to SUB after VSF was closed? I think its ZF.

traderjoe1968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Asia
Potentially, up to the user if he can live with the flaws. Personally, I don’t like the ZF case but I hear they do a good LV dial. I think you can get a VSF again now anyway.

i tried so hard to get a vsf. i see you have a vsf 126610LN for trade. if you ever change your mind , can i be on that list to purchase :) haha cheers mate

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Kids,
there are about 6,200,000,000 people on this planet. If you call in the Stormtroopers and line them all up, single file, and spend the rest of your natural life walking up to each of them, shake their hand, and ask him what they think of your Submariner, less than 1,00 people would be able to tell you whether you have a GEN, a VFR, a ZF, or a Clean. It's all in your head.

Reactions: P..DR..D

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Bezel is 98% the same to genuine
!

I had a ZZF and the bezel felt like a toy. I suspect you are referring to the colour. Spin the (loose) bezel or un/screw the (gritty) crown and the ZZF/CF drops the ball.

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
I had a ZZF and the bezel felt like a toy. I suspect you are referring to the colour. Spin the (loose) bezel or un/screw the (gritty) crown and the ZZF/CF drops the ball.

Yes talk on presence to wrist,color ecc
But my bezel clean don’t have problem
Again,this rep now is very very nice
90% same to my genuine

wear them and enjoy!

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Thank you for this nice comparison, from close do you see any differences at the dial and the insert ? Also regarding the feeling when you have it in your hands do you notice any differences?

You can tell from the side pics of the clean case it's poorly finished. Which probably explains why it feels cheap in hand. Even the side pics of the bracelet, look at the finished edges on gen..... Also very bad cyclops on the clean. The hands are fat on the clean.

The bezel is nice though

Last edited:
Reactions: j21

Cicalone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
This is mine!
d5846ca43ee39e275465a8275e505bd5.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N770F utilizzando Tapatalk