• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your go-to SUB after VSF was closed? I think its ZF.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Potentially, up to the user if he can live with the flaws. Personally, I don’t like the ZF case but I hear they do a good LV dial. I think you can get a VSF again now anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: traderjoe1968

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
I don’t follow all the releases that closely, but I remember thinking the ZF looked pretty flawless in the early Puretime comparisons. Contrast that with the known issues with CF CGs and other factories’ lug shape, not to mention the unfixable rehaut alignment on S19 VSFs. I think if I were in the market for a 116610 I’d get a ZF but I realize most people say CF nowadays. Just haven’t dug in to see exactly why.

Reactions: traderjoe1968

traderjoe1968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Asia
I don’t follow all the releases that closely, but I remember thinking the ZF looked pretty flawless in the early Puretime comparisons. Contrast that with the known issues with CF CGs and other factories’ lug shape, not to mention the unfixable rehaut alignment on S19 VSFs. I think if I were in the market for a 116610 I’d get a ZF but I realize most people say CF nowadays. Just haven’t dug in to see exactly why.

never knew which part of the CF is better compared to a ZF. ZF was once known as the overpriced one at $500+ but now its $408 which sounds reasonable!

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
f07277c6cb70e267817f2ad018f9a20d.jpg

c101500d8a75ed708683a22072c63caa.jpg

a5419a0964a9cf23c50da76839ed8e40.jpg

My clean…I think this is a very very nice watch!

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Besides the CG, clean is really nice. Clean hands(not rough like others), dial and bezel. Zf I agree has a better case though 2nd behind vsf. all depends on what flaws you are ok living with.

Reactions: Yogibear

Amorist

Horology Curious
13/2/18
I really like my clean hulk. I was able to notice the crown guard thing minimally in side by side pics with gen, but still have a hard time picking them out when I see a clean watch as a stand alone.

Amorist

Horology Curious
13/2/18
I think you can get a VSF again now anyway.

Wait, is this still the case? I thought they were able to just get a small handful of them and assumed they sold out soon afterwards. When the VSF thing was posted I had just purchased a CF pepsi so I wasn't really looking, but tonight decided the Pepsi is just a little too loud for my tastes and now would like to get a VSF sub instead.

Will look to see if i can get some more info, but if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. i dont mind the higher price.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wait, is this still the case?.....but if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. i dont mind the higher price.

Lucy Or Hont seem to be an option at the moment (there may be others, I'm just not aware of them and am sure other members will advise)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-to-get-a-vsf-s-sub-and-a-small-news-about-me

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/hontwatch

I recall seeing a post with his offering, maybe a screenshot or something, but I can't find it now.

Note the pricing was different to Lucy.

Good luck :thumbsup:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
ZF is better than Clean. I’ve handled both and the difference in how well they are made is obvious. The ZF feels precious, the CF feels like a rep.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
ZF is better than Clean. I’ve handled both and the difference in how well they are made is obvious. The ZF feels precious, the CF feels like a rep.

Can you perhaps more explain this?

I have a CF 116610LN lying around and was planning to get the so called 116610 franken package on M2M (crystal, dw, hands, dial, bezel, insert).

But if thats the case perhaps build on ZF base instead but than I need to wait 1-2 months for it to arrive from China.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

I have a CF 116610LN lying around and was planning to get the so called 116610 franken package on M2M (crystal, dw, hands, dial, bezel, insert).

But if thats the case perhaps build on ZF base instead but than I need to wait 1-2 months for it to arrive from China.

You will enjoy the ZF much more.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

The ZF is just better. The brushing is nicer, the machining better, the fit / finish, quality of crystal, the feel of the bracelet - all better.

CF’s strength is more the number of forum parrots who say it’s better ‘just cos’ and end up bombing every sub thread with pics of their junky Cleans and ZZF’s.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
[
My genuine vs clean…this rep is stunning!!!

Thank you for this nice comparison, from close do you see any differences at the dial and the insert ? Also regarding the feeling when you have it in your hands do you notice any differences?

Reactions: Riverwind85

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Thank you for this nice comparison, from close do you see any differences at the dial and the insert ? Also regarding the feeling when you have it in your hands do you notice any differences?

Dial is not same to gen,but trust me is 90% same to genuine
Bezel is 98% the same to genuine
Crystal from clean is stunning
Hands and bracelet is great
Very very nice rep!

Reactions: j21

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Very nice. Someone did a comparison of all of them. The dial is always the biggest tell. Clean did an amazing job overall. I think once you put in a at dial hulk dial you have the perfect watch