• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted dealears that sell authentic Noob Rolex Daytona? (White Dial)

aarvin2

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/8/21
Hi guys thank you for your patience, I have been scouring the forums to find some information on where to buy a Daytona from Noob but all the posts are pretty old and I couldn't get the info. Also I saw that the company was closed. :(

Could anyone please tell me where I could get an authentic Noob Daytona with white dial please? With the Swiss reliable movement?

Thanking you in advance for your help

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Could anyone please tell me where I could get an authentic Noob Daytona with white dial please?
Keep your eyes on the M2M sales forum. Subscribe to it for email notifications whenever someone posts one for sale. You could get lucky, but you'll probably be joining a long queue unless you're really fast and the seller likes the sound of your pleading when you PM them.

Or you could check Reddit and some Chinese seller's websites, and pay $1000+ for a Daytona that might be a Noob if you're lucky and the seller is just profiteering, and not profiteering plus conning you.

With the Swiss reliable movement?
This isn't a thing. No Chinese rep is supplied with a "Swiss movement". The Noob has a Chinese clone of the gen 4130 movement. Whether it's reliable or not will be a matter of luck, as is always the case with a Chinese movement.

Last edited:

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Some of the TDs have limited stock left, at time of writing, hont has a few 116519LN and jtime has access to some DiW carbon daytonas. However, beware of the price, they're much more expensive now (potentially as much as $1200) as they are having to get them from resellers who are releasing stock for profit.

If you don't want to pay these prices or want different models then you'll need to be patient and try to get one off the M2M sections like previously mentioned.

Regarding reliability of the 4130 clone, I've had some with minor inconveniences, some with major functional issues. Sometimes gen parts will fit, sometimes they won't. They're not consistent but generally the SA4130 is one of the better clones out there.

Reactions: aarvin2

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
When these are modded does the chrono function more reliably? What movements are you guys using to make this work?

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
Hi guys thank you for your patience, I have been scouring the forums to find some information on where to buy a Daytona from Noob but all the posts are pretty old and I couldn't get the info. Also I saw that the company was closed. :(

Could anyone please tell me where I could get an authentic Noob Daytona with white dial please? With the Swiss reliable movement?

Thanking you in advance for your help

FYI: please take a look at JF ;) nobody needs a working chrono on a noob Daytona. The JF Daytona ist almost perfect except of the frozen subdials, but for more than half the price

here are some fotos of mine:

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
FYI: please take a look at JF ;) nobody needs a working chrono on a noob Daytona. The JF Daytona ist almost perfect except of the frozen subdials, but for more than half the price

Congrats on the JF - looks very good according to my untrained eyes.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
JF (ARF) is leaving / left the game and sells stocks now. It seems that those raids where very, very bad this year....:(